Numi Tea

Posted by chukchenka on Aug 01, 2012

Great tea. I used only 3 bags, each one was very different from another and very tasty

nice mix

Posted by 5322605052227619702 on Nov 02, 2014

This is a very nice mix of teas. Excellent if you would like to try some of them out. I didn't like that mix had some teas that aren't available individually.

Great collection; something for everyone.

Posted by Penelope11 on May 01, 2014

This is a very good introduction to Numi Tea and any tea-lover or even tea-novice will find something to his/her taste. I particularly enjoyed the Pu-Erh teas, the Toasted Rice green tea and the Rooibos. Only drawback is that you will probably not like every single flavour - but that cannot be avoided. It's a real pity that iHerb does not carry all the flavours you can find in this collection, e.g. the Toasted Rice.

More hits than misses even though I'm not a fan of fancy perfumed teas

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 24, 2012

UPDATE: Pu-ehr is now available at iHerb! -- I bought this for the Pu-ehr tea that iHerb no longer carries and was disappointed when I got it that there's only 3 bags and 1 I cannot use. Dr Oz said Pu-ehr tea shrinks fat cells and with a recommendation like that I want to try this. iHerb needs to carry the plain Emperor pu-ehr tea! I only drink tea for its medicinal purposes (of course no sugar or cream to ruin the benefits/taste) and so I do not care for flavored teas. Almost all these teas are exotic blends. Not my cup of tea! But I have to give 5 stars for being organic. The Emperor Pu-ehr has a very mild flavor, almost no taste, easy to go down. I did not care for the chocolate flavored one. Also there is only 1 bag of white tea (with rosebuds!). Dr Oz said white tea prevents the body from creating new fat cells out of the food you eat. The flavor was nice, not perfumey but again, I'd prefer plain as the roses take up white tea room/benefits. There's also 4 black teas which I'm not looking forward to as black tea is not healthy. There's a couple of mint teas. I can't buy 18 boxes of this to get 18 plain pu-ehrs so I really hope iHerb carries it as their website doesn't even tell you how much for shipping one box unless you give them your personal info first!

mucha variedad

Posted by tenderly on Jul 09, 2016

vienen muchos sabores diferentes, gran variedad y rico sabor.

Numi tea melange - Чайный меланж Нуми

Posted by Linea-Organica on Apr 23, 2013

Usually i don't like tea in teabags. In this assorted melange there are many kinds of green tea. Among others the best i like here is rooibos & honeybush. White rose tea is very tasty (but i mixed it with black tea leaf - and got very good taste). Regarding quality of this tea itself - it's a good tea but as regarding to paper teabags - it's not the best choise. This melange is also great because you can try many kinds of Numi teas in one pack and choose your favourite ones. Вкусный чайный меланж. Он удобен тем, что можно попробовать разные варианты чая Нуми в одной пачке и выбрать самые вкусные для себя. Для меня,как для любителя чёрного и пряного чая, самыми вкусными оказались ройбуш-ханибуш и ещё очень вкусный - белый чай с розой. А так - много зелёных чаёв ещё в пачке. Пакетированный чай это вообще не самый лучший вариант. Предпочитаю рассыпной. Но к качеству Нуми претензий нет - вкусно:)

LOVE IT

Posted by 4983379109041065877 on Oct 03, 2014

Such a great company, I was amazed reading all the great things they do on the box (including using soy ink) for such a reasonable price The teas are lovely and I am planning to place a few more orders, especially for the chocolate pur-eh blend. Highly recommended purchase

Trae 18 variedades!!!

Posted by 5651263096785109850 on Jun 01, 2015

Leí que venían 18 bolsitas de té y pensé que serían unos cuantos sabores, pero noooo, son 18 distintos, quedé feliz, más de alguno no me va a gustar, pero la idea es probar cosas nuevas que quizás no elegiría si tuviera que comprar la caja entera. Me encantó y creo que es el regalo perfecto para alguien a quien le guste el té.

Great sampler

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Mar 03, 2014

I'm loving this sampler pack, there are 18 different flavors to try and so far i've found some really nice ones, ie. toasted rice, morrocan mint, etc. I won't mind getting it again! They are organic and non-gmo, which is really important in tea.

good

Posted by 5179323907635855026 on Nov 02, 2013

good