Numi Tea, Organic, Mint Pu•Erh, 16 Tea Bags, 1.13 oz (32 g) (Discontinued Item)

Delicious taste of muted mint!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on May 15, 2012

I just had my first cup of this. I love, love, love it! Much milder than both green and mint teas, the mint flavor is toned down by the subdued flavor of the tea. I only let it brew about 1 1/2 minutes because tea (at least green) releases toxic carcinogens when brewed longer than a good minute as indicated by the unappetizing flavor those toxins turn it into, I guess nature's way to prevent ingesting an over-brewed tea. Anyway this tea tastes like a mild mint with something undetectable. It's hard to explain. It's a very mysterious taste, I cannot taste the dark tea at all. I ate 2 of Pamela's chocolate chunk cookies with this and the flavor of the chocolate was rendered heavenly by this combo, so I had to have another cookie because when I finished the first, I still had half a bowl of tea! =) I will update if there are any weight loss benefits, this review is to let you know about its taste. (And yes I still lose weight even when I eat cookies, Dr. Oz finally explained that for me when he had his carbs show!)