That's one of very few foods that my baby eats

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Apr 09, 2016

My baby is very picky, she happily eats only non-sweet yoghurt. So I was surprised that she liked Super Salmon. Can't say that she adores it, but at least she finished it, which is very rare for her. She still prefers breast milk to any food so this is an achievement for us.

Great success !

Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 03, 2015

Daughter loved it. She loves salmon in general so I wanted to try it. There is less salmon that in the purées I make myself but still a decent amount. There is a strong taste of roasted carrot which is lovely!

VERY GOOD

Posted by 5103172788979517688 on Apr 19, 2015

VERY GOOD

Baby LOVES the Super Salmon Flavor!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the Super Salmon taste in this homestyle meal! The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag and glove compartment. Never be without a tasty meal for your baby.

Baby loves it

Posted by dingdongtwid on Feb 24, 2015

I have no problems with introducing hearty meals range from Happy Baby to my 1 year old. She likes this range better than those fruity type fillings. I even tasted it and it does not taste like bland baby food. My rule of thumb, if parents likes a food they preparing for the baby, then the baby would too.

so handy on holidays!

Posted by 5480020628502386968 on Feb 10, 2015

My 7 months old really liked the taste. And I was happy to use those pouches on holidays, where you can not cook proper meal for your little one.

Very good

Posted by 5379092024832431114 on Jan 29, 2015

very delicious, baby very like it.

good

Posted by 5520983283823282783 on Oct 27, 2014

My baby like it!

Great taste! Baby loves it!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Nurture Inc's homestyle meals series a lot. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Super Salmon is one of them that he likes. Have since went on to purchase more of this. I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is sweet purple shade. More like lilac with just a hint of pink. Take majestic purple if you are looking for something stronger. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Posted by 5662233831063125699 on Feb 26, 2014