Strange taste

Posted by 5461919722669136873 on Sep 10, 2013

Obviously the taste is terrible, will not buy again

有点甜 ,有点腥

Posted by 5552873546422554483 on Aug 08, 2013

可能有些腥气,刚开始宝宝不爱吃 ,和米粉掺一起就吃得很好了,多种蔬菜混合 ,营养还是不错的!

A favourite

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Jul 30, 2013

And good way to get salmon into the baby! My son refused it the first time I offered him at about 1 year old though, so just take it away and offer it to him again later. Now he loves it!

My daughter loves it

Posted by ChristieLing on Jul 18, 2013

The flavour is a little wierd for adult, but however, my 9 month-old daughter likes it so much that she ate it up completely.

Very good baby food

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

I love that it's chunky/lumpy because my ten month old likes that better than smooth. I love that it's organic. What I didn't love is that it has corn in it. Children shouldn't have corn until 12+ months. I went ahead and gave it to her because 1) the corn was almost last on the list of ingredients and 2) I spent the money so I wanted to feed it I wish corn would have been listed and I would have waited to purchase for a few more months.

My son loves it

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Wonderful mix of flavours, without being too fishy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Dr Sears recommended

Posted by 5562020081305653202 on Jun 17, 2013

A bit uncertain how to describe my impression over the product: on the one hand, it's great because of salmon and diversity of other food in it. The kid likes it. On the other hand,quinoa. Seemed to be a bit tougher than a little kid could digest. I seived it though.

Nice concistent, but...

Posted by 5010159133929790922 on Jun 15, 2013

My boy didn`t eat it or seemed to like it.

Smooth baby food for a start

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jun 08, 2013

Bought super salmon for my baby to try when she's 6 months old as fish is generally very nutritious for baby. To mummy, it does not taste very good. But my baby loves it very much as it's smooth (easy to swallow) compared to the beef or chicken ones! Thumbs up for this!

very good