very good

Posted by 4732244117815732592 on Oct 18, 2012

my baby very like this.

Nutritious and tasty

Posted by Julyka on Oct 27, 2012

Tried a few times to give this to my baby. He rejected it when I gave it to him at 8-9 months, maybe because he was not used to any strong tasting food yet. I tried again when he was one year old because I really wanted him to eat salmon. This time he ate it all. And now it is one of his favourite flavours. So to all those who said your babies didn't like it, you may like to try again later.

Baby LOVES the Super Salmon Flavor!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the Super Salmon taste in this homestyle meal! The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag and glove compartment. Never be without a tasty meal for your baby.

Toddler loves it

Posted by julynk on Feb 17, 2013

When he's ill or just plain cranky and refusing all food, I feel better that he gets at least some nutrition in him.

Great taste! Baby loves it!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Nurture Inc's homestyle meals series a lot. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Super Salmon is one of them that he likes. Have since went on to purchase more of this. I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is sweet purple shade. More like lilac with just a hint of pink. Take majestic purple if you are looking for something stronger. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Vnice

Posted by ChriSe on Apr 12, 2013

My baby like it a lot!

My 8 month old loves this the best in the range

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 14, 2013

I was surprised but my baby loves this flavour the best! The salmon isn't too strong and the texture is great for him as he no longer like pureed food. It's a nice kind of mash :)

Baby love very much