Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Baby Food, Hearty Meals, Super Salmon, Stage 3, 7+ Months, 4 oz (113 g)

Very good baby food

Posted by SydsKid on Jul 01, 2013

I love that it's chunky/lumpy because my ten month old likes that better than smooth. I love that it's organic. What I didn't love is that it has corn in it. Children shouldn't have corn until 12+ months. I went ahead and gave it to her because 1) the corn was almost last on the list of ingredients and 2) I spent the money so I wanted to feed it I wish corn would have been listed and I would have waited to purchase for a few more months.

My daughter loves it

Posted by ChristieLing on Jul 18, 2013

The flavour is a little wierd for adult, but however, my 9 month-old daughter likes it so much that she ate it up completely.

A favourite

Posted by Reviewer2998720 on Jul 30, 2013

And good way to get salmon into the baby! My son refused it the first time I offered him at about 1 year old though, so just take it away and offer it to him again later. Now he loves it!

有点甜 ,有点腥