Tasty Vege Snack but a little messy for the little one

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jul 02, 2013

As we all know, brocolli is a good vege with multiple nutrients and anti-cancer properties. That's why I choose this brocolli snack for my little one as well. It is also tasty but a little saltish due to the cheese and a little messy to eat due to the flakes. Packaging is okay but not airtight and therefore do note the snack will not be as crispy and fresh tasting after it's opened for a long time. Do try to consume within a week if possible for optimum freshness!

Another diaper bag favorite!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These are another favorite to carry in our diaper bag, my toddler and 4 year old love these! I don't mind when they eat these because at least they have a little broccoli and kale, plus they are organic. We only wish they came in bigger containers because they don't last long. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Ok, baby likes it..

Posted by annlinda on Jun 21, 2013

..but is this a non-GMO product? It doesn`t say.

Happy-Baby-Happy-Munchies-Organic-Broccoli-Kale-Cheddar-Cheese-.it is tastelesse-Inc-Happy-Baby-Happy-Munchies-Organic-Broccoli-Kale-Cheddar-Cheese-

Posted by Reviewer1048847 on Jul 06, 2011

Too bad my baby dont like this.it is tasteless

My kids fall sick everytime after taking this...

Posted by 4935551346968206070 on Jun 24, 2015

My kids fall sick everytime after taking this... finished 2, thrown away 2 tins....

tasty , healthy snacks

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste. And, of course, it is organic. we like this product very much.

good

Posted by Reviewer2200025 on Feb 05, 2012

good

Love the mild taste

Posted by 5474387964885355763 on May 09, 2016

I've bought this and the Gerber Mild Cheddar and I think this one is more mild taste and healthy to my little one.

Good

Posted by 5448257802495601457 on Aug 05, 2014

It's very nice and been delivered in good timing, we will purchase more soon.

Favorite snack

Posted by 5697785391552173129 on Jun 08, 2015

We absolutely love this snack! It tastes so good, just the right size for little fingers and easy for little one without teeth to eat them as they melt in the mouth easily. Even us adults enjoy eating them!