Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happpymunchies™, Puffed Corn Snacks, Apple & Kale Croc Shaped Snacks, 1.4 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy From Canada on Jul 02, 2013

These little finger foods have corn, green apple and kale! My toddler will eat them but doesn't seem crazy about them, but my 4 year old loves these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Great Treat for Babies!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Great taste and look

Posted by Reviewer2629909 From Israel on Aug 02, 2012

My toddler girl just loved it! finished the whole package immediately and asked for more 'crocs'.

Healthy but son doesn't like

Posted by 5144468340316921923 on Aug 21, 2012

My son didn't like this, but my nephew loved it. Healthy snack.

Kids weren't keen

Posted by Reviewer1404708 From Singapore on Sep 25, 2012

My kids usually snack on kiddy snacks (not too salty, tasty) but they still weren't too keen on this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »