Great Treat for Babies!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

A diaper bag staple!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These little finger foods have corn, green apple and kale! My toddler will eat them but doesn't seem crazy about them, but my 4 year old loves these! We keep them in our diaper bag for a quick snack on the run. When we pull these out at the playground they don't last long and other Moms/kids are eager to try and find out where to buy! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Weird tasting snack.

Posted by Zuleika83 on Dec 03, 2012

Tasted slightly tart like green apples and had an odd flavor which I suppose was the kale. Daughter did not like these and have no idea what to do with these now.

Kids weren't keen

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Sep 25, 2012

My kids usually snack on kiddy snacks (not too salty, tasty) but they still weren't too keen on this.

Healthy but son doesn't like

Posted by 5144468340316921923 on Aug 21, 2012

My son didn't like this, but my nephew loved it. Healthy snack.

yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Aug 10, 2012

pricey and tastes terrible. no-one will eat them in my house but i hate to throw them out since they were expensive for such a little bag.

Great taste and look

Posted by Reviewer2629909 on Aug 02, 2012

My toddler girl just loved it! finished the whole package immediately and asked for more 'crocs'.