Good Snack

Posted by 5108570204699745385 on Apr 23, 2016

Great for snacking for kids of different ages.

Great!

Posted by Doraapril on Mar 21, 2016

My son loves this yogurt bites very much and it helps for his "poo poo" quality very much!!!

A regular in the Lunch Box

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Feb 18, 2016

These little Yogurt Bites aren't just for babies and toddlers. My 3 school-aged kids (10, 8, 5) all enjoy finding a snack-pack of these inside their lunch boxes. Even I sneak a snack once and a while! If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" and let me know :)

great

Posted by 4696846603396740456 on Feb 14, 2016

very yummy and healthy

love it

Posted by 5458333189430415379 on Nov 25, 2015

Love the pouches design, good and easy to carry around. Hygienic and wont overeat. I tried it myself and i like the flavour too, so as the baby, its natural.

Tastes good but eat it fast

Posted by 5581279642994005117 on Nov 02, 2015

My kids love the taste but it loses its crunch very quickly after the bag has been opened. My kids also tend build up a fair bit of phlegm after they eat it.

yogurt melt

Posted by namsze on Apr 28, 2015

+ convenient , individually packed and ready to put in the bag + much better than giving baby sweets + yummy + strong flavours

Different favour in 5 pack more hygienic

Posted by 4810606640241920717 on Nov 05, 2014

I like this more than the single flavor one. 1. Different flavor so that my son can taste different everyday. 2. I can open one by one after my son finish each little pouches. The pack of single flavor one is too big for my baby, he only eats 3-4 pcs per day. He needs more than a month to finish a pack, I have to open and close the pack everyday till then. My son finish a little pouches in a week so I think it's more hygienic.

why it's got soft

Posted by 4733476660274771453 on Sep 09, 2014

it's the second time I purchased this 5 pouches yogis and it's changed packing but 4 of them got soft not crisp as it should be...its valid time is until 2015. The first pouch is fine...the weather is much cooler...no idea how it happens

nice, baby like this