Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happytimes, Organic Freeze-Dried Yogurt Bites, Mixed Fruit Yogis, 5 Pouches, 28 oz (8.4 g) Each

Easy to carry around

Posted by Zuleika83 on May 26, 2013

I always keep a pouch in my bag just in case my daughter gets fussy so she can be distracted by this. She loves the product and will always let me know that she wants more. My nephew loves these too. The pouches are more value for money and really good for bringing around. She's already on her 9th box. The drops are either strawberry (pink) or mango (yellow). Must note that once I received a pouch in a new box that was not sealed properly. There was only 1 dot of glue on the top and the side were open. The product was stale and had changed colour. My daughter has taken a few bites but thankfully did not have any problems. Threw away the pouch. Checked the other pouches in the same box and they were properly sealed.

Our boy loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2585060 on Jan 26, 2013

Our toddler loves this product. Great to bring along because they come in small pouches.

My 1.5 year old goes crazy the 1st time she tasted this!

Posted by imafulltimemummy on Mar 05, 2013

It tasted weird to me but my 1.5 years old girl loves it! She finished the small sachet in less than 1 minute and wanted more! Guess I'll have to buy more from now on!

packaging problem

Posted by 5073240565374675367 on Jun 12, 2013

inside small sachets not in proper seal.. 4 out of 5 sachets open.. melted.. so sad.. can i claim for ths & Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happysqueezeâ„¢, Organic Superfoods, Super, Acai, Grape too.. burst in d parcel

great