good food

Posted by 5062114391373300144 on May 07, 2014

as everything from Happy Baby, this product also is great with really nice taste.we like to mix it with some fruit.Great for breakfast for small tummies :)

Cereal is slight yellowish and smells! Will not give to my baby

Posted by 5614378704381736076 on May 01, 2014

Received the cereal in a dented form. Even though product is not expired, but it comes with a smell and it is not fresh anymore ( slight yellowish ). This is different from what I use to buy from the store. I am really disappointed. I will not give this to my baby.

happybellies, multi-grain baby cereal

Posted by 4779970505956968190 on Apr 08, 2014

problem good, taste good, my girl love it.

Shipment packing was done badly

Posted by 5238856535273889170 on Mar 16, 2014

When I received the shipment, it was in a mess. One cereal container has burst open and the cereal inside has spilled all over in the box. There was also no bubble wrap or paper stuffing used for cushioning. All my other products in the box were sticky. Had to throw away all the paper packaging and boxes. The cereal is good and value for money, however the shipment packing needs to be improved.

Taste good

Posted by 5107116262243775139 on Mar 13, 2014

Nice cereal.

Makes my baby happy in the belly too!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

Easy to mix with formula milk. Nice smooth texture and delicious mild taste. I like that it has probiotics added for healthy gut. Easy to store with the can packaging compared to boxes with sprout opening that is not sealed. Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

good,baby like

Posted by 5241678617299582905 on Mar 06, 2014

good,baby like

my baby loves it,so back again

Posted by 5392639916141173853 on Feb 22, 2014

My baby like eating it,with enough nutritional ingredient,so need to purchase again now.Convinent

Decent

Posted by Reviewer1289778 on Feb 14, 2014

However note with these baby products Iherb will probably deliver it when the product almost about to expire, it takes so long so please watch.

Great-tasting, nutrient-rich cereal

Posted by supernova on Feb 04, 2014

After much research, I'm glad I found this cereal that has both organic quinoa and amaranth. These two ancient pseudo-grains are rarely found in other baby cereals. I've bought can after can for my baby - he loves the taste of this. And so do I! I make it a point to try all his food before I feed it to him. This tastes good, and is good for him.