Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Chicken Quinoa & Vegetables, 6 oz (170 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

disappointed

Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Feb 26, 2013

Good: taste is okay, organic is good, trust Happy Baby label. Bad: Maybe my 14 month old is too young for the target market for these toddler meals... she's been on smaller-sized bites of 'regular' food for several months now, and handles a fork and spoon excellently, yet these meals - all 4 varieties I ordered - are way too 'liquidy/saucy' for her to handle on her own without making a colossal mess. She eats what I eat the vast majority of the time; I ordered these thinking I'd have something nutritious in a time crunch, but it winds up everywhere - this does not save me time. All but one variety I ordered are also tomato paste based, which means not only does it contribute to (acid burn) diaper rash, but it stains everything she spills it on (or at least makes it a booger to get clean). Still content with Happy Baby products... wish they'd make a toddler meal a self-feeder could eat without so much mess (i.e. Gerber makes a ravioli-type toddler meal that is not tomato-based, super neat, but not organic, and not available at iHerb - she can eat those and never drop an ounce!) - I'd love to see a version of that available from iHerb

good and valuable

Posted by 5278446055072989918 on Jan 03, 2013

good and valuable

Nurture Inc. Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Chicken Vegetables & Quinoa Product Review.

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 05, 2013

Baby LIKES This! I appreciate that this is always organic and has an easy BPA Free portable package. You can take them with you anywhere. Keep one in your diaper bag so you are always prepared. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

It's Okay.

Posted by Reviewer1272404 on Jan 28, 2013

My daughter doesn't like the beans in the bowl, which is hard to be chewed.

Great taste but not a hit

Posted by 4824515887272633612 on Apr 24, 2014

Has good solid textures in chunks just right for toddlers who self feed. Tastes yummy (to me) but my 3 year old doesn't like it. I will give it another try when my now 7 month old is ready for it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »