disappointed

Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Feb 26, 2013

Good: taste is okay, organic is good, trust Happy Baby label. Bad: Maybe my 14 month old is too young for the target market for these toddler meals... she's been on smaller-sized bites of 'regular' food for several months now, and handles a fork and spoon excellently, yet these meals - all 4 varieties I ordered - are way too 'liquidy/saucy' for her to handle on her own without making a colossal mess. She eats what I eat the vast majority of the time; I ordered these thinking I'd have something nutritious in a time crunch, but it winds up everywhere - this does not save me time. All but one variety I ordered are also tomato paste based, which means not only does it contribute to (acid burn) diaper rash, but it stains everything she spills it on (or at least makes it a booger to get clean). Still content with Happy Baby products... wish they'd make a toddler meal a self-feeder could eat without so much mess (i.e. Gerber makes a ravioli-type toddler meal that is not tomato-based, super neat, but not organic, and not available at iHerb - she can eat those and never drop an ounce!) - I'd love to see a version of that available from iHerb

good and valuable

Posted by 5278446055072989918 on Jan 03, 2013

good and valuable

Baby Likes Nurture Inc. Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Chicken Vegetables & Quinoa

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Baby LIKES This! I appreciate that this is always organic and has an easy BPA Free portable package. You can take them with you anywhere. Keep one in your diaper bag so you are always prepared.

Great taste but not a hit

Posted by 4824515887272633612 on Apr 24, 2014

Has good solid textures in chunks just right for toddlers who self feed. Tastes yummy (to me) but my 3 year old doesn't like it. I will give it another try when my now 7 month old is ready for it.

It's Okay.

Posted by Reviewer1272404 on Jan 28, 2013

My daughter doesn't like the beans in the bowl, which is hard to be chewed.

not impressed

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on Jan 22, 2014

my 13 month old LOVES quinoa. we did baby led weaning with her, so she's been on solid food (no purees or baby cereal) since 6 months old. she mastered using a fork and spoon many months ago. the food inside isn't anywhere near what it looks like on the package. the food is very VERY watery, more like a soup. my daughter decided to just pick the pieces out but didn't get any quinoa. bummer! PROS: organic! contains quinoa CONS: too watery bland (toddler didn't mind)