July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Banana Mango, 1 oz (28 g)

Reviews 5-star

Awesome Snack which is easy to eat

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jul 02, 2013

I bought this happyyogis along with the mixed berry one to add variety of taste for my baby. BananaMango taste a little sourish probably due to the mango. But nevertheless, it's still tasty and it acts as a different taste for my baby which I hope can help her develop tastebuds for different flavoura. See my review for the mixed berry items for more about happyyogis snack! Recommended!

练习手指灵活度很好

Posted by 4989666679209116341 on Aug 14, 2013

这个是买来帮宝宝练习手指捏取食物的,她很喜欢,因为还蛮好吃的,放在嘴巴里就化了

I just wish they made bigger bags of these!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Nov 19, 2011

great taste! yummy! my son loves them. definitely will buy it again.

Baby loves these

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I like that these aren't the commercial ones - you know the ones - from the big box stores! Much better for baby! Made with organic ingredients and natural flavors, how can you go wrong? We only wish these came in bigger packages as they don't last long!!! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!