New To iHerb?

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis, Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, Mixed Berry, 1 oz (28 g)

3rd Ingredient is SUGAR who cares its ORGANIC SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer2834256 on Jan 18, 2013

This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!

Baby's favorite!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light berry taste. I only wish there were bigger packages as they don't last long enough! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Awesome Easy to eat Snack for babies and toddlers

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jul 02, 2013

I particularly like this berry snack for my baby because berries are health food with anti-oxidants. Another reason why I add this "must have" snack for my baby is because it contains pre and pro biotics which is good for baby's digestive system and it melts in the mouth which makes it easy to eat! It's so nice to eat that my mother and I will pop some into our mouth as well when feeding baby! Haha...I would highly recommend this easy to eat snack for babies and toddlers.

nice

Posted by 5457332297044048118 on Nov 10, 2013

nice

My sun liked them

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 26, 2011

I dont think they taste nice - but Im not supposed to neccesary.. My two year old loved them though. Not sure if I will buy them again, but possibly.