3rd Ingredient is SUGAR who cares its ORGANIC SUGAR

Posted by Reviewer2834256 on Jan 18, 2013

This is candy for babies!!! Of course baby likes it!! Terrible! I can't believe that made this junk! This is candy!!! And it's very sweet!!

Baby's favorite!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My baby loves these little yogurt treats - they dissolve in his mouth! They are tasty with a light berry taste. I only wish there were bigger packages as they don't last long enough! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Awesome Easy to eat Snack for babies and toddlers

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jul 02, 2013

I particularly like this berry snack for my baby because berries are health food with anti-oxidants. Another reason why I add this "must have" snack for my baby is because it contains pre and pro biotics which is good for baby's digestive system and it melts in the mouth which makes it easy to eat! It's so nice to eat that my mother and I will pop some into our mouth as well when feeding baby! Haha...I would highly recommend this easy to eat snack for babies and toddlers.

Best choice

Posted by 5732888658697061161 on Aug 05, 2013

my niece dances and screams as soon as she sees the package. Really loves it!

kiddo likes them

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

My kid likes these in mixed berry and also in strawberry flavour. They are nicely melting in the mouth and he has no problem with eating them, usually I give him few for dessert after main meal.

好吃、卫生又方便

Posted by 4935124074406958588 on Aug 24, 2015

很美味的小零食,可以锻炼宝宝的抓握能力,而且带多次用的密封条,非常方便卫生,挺不错的~

nice

Posted by 5457332297044048118 on Nov 10, 2013

nice

My sun liked them

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Apr 26, 2011

I dont think they taste nice - but Im not supposed to neccesary.. My two year old loved them though. Not sure if I will buy them again, but possibly.

way too expensive for amount you get

Posted by 4967477169252611429 on Apr 03, 2013

these taste good, but for what you get, its an absolute rip off. a toddler could polish these off in 5 minutes if he wanted to. $4.41 per 5 mins/60=12x5 = $55 per hour cost to afford these things. if they werent such a rip off, i would buy them.

good

Posted by Reviewer1487342 on Apr 11, 2011

good