Best seller

Posted by 4707197647836606895 on Jul 01, 2013

Best seller

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis,

Posted by 4750383003930649162 on Jul 21, 2013

My son is 16mths now and he loves it!

Sweet Treat for Occasions

Posted by HoneyBeeKL on Nov 11, 2013

Baby, likes this of course as it is quite sweet. Didn't expect it to be as sweet as it is. Not really sure if the yoghurt content is really enough to have the health benefits it claims. But tastes good for babies and adults. But I use it sparingly on outings. Definitely not an everyday healthy snack for babies as it is too sweet. I will buy them since its organic and almost every snack for kids have sugar added so can't really run away from it but moderation is key.

Yet to try

Posted by juaypy on Dec 03, 2013

Yet to try this fruit snacks. Hope it is not too sweet for my son.

good

Posted by 5144011244151961758 on Jan 02, 2014

good

Zip lock not functioning

Posted by 4734954959718674802 on Feb 09, 2015

Aside from the zip lock, the taste is fine

loved these, kids didn't

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 25, 2015

i think an adult looking for yummy melt on your tongue yoghurt snacks would like this i did both kids (two and six) hated them need to add i first got these for kids when daughter was about one-ish so it's not because of age, the kids really didn't like the taste of these

Nice snack

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Mar 17, 2015

Over all it's a nice snack. My baby wasn't crazy for it, but sometimes she would go for it. It's a bit sticky and can leave a bit of a mess... But it's safe and melts in the baby's mouth so that's good :)

Don't give too many

Posted by Reviewer3124038 on Apr 18, 2015

At the intended age I wonder why sugar is one of the staple ingredients in baby snacks like this. They don't know any different so we can take advantage and not inundate them with super sweet things. A few pieces in a day is all I would give of this. Usually to stimulate appetite before a meal

Great snack for my girl but too sour.

Posted by 5713126154419093078 on May 02, 2016

Great snack, but my girl hates it. I tried and I didn't take it well too. It's a little too sour for our taste buds, maybe we aren't meant to be sour plums whole day, we prefer to be sweet little ones.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »