Good!

Posted by 4957479293445532291 on Jan 06, 2014

My baby loves it.

Piece of plastic mixed in with the food. Baby almost swallowed it! [updated]

Posted by 5023329997268738249 on Sep 17, 2013

We've tried a few of this brand's baby food and have been pleased overall until this morning when our 10 month old daughter spit out a piece of plastic that was mixed in with the food! I'll be contacting the manufacturer about this as well. Update: Apparently this wasn't a piece of plastic at all, but a plastic-like film coming naturally from the corn ingredient. The Happy Baby Customer Service people were very professional in handling my complaint and sent me pictures that explained everything.

good

Posted by Reviewer1812283 on Aug 13, 2013

my baby like this very well

Contains corn

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Although I was excited to order this for baby the iherb ingredient list does not advise that this product contains corn, which is highly allergenic to babies. Because I had planned on not introducing corn until baby is over 1, I put this in the cupboard for later use. That said it looks like a great mix for baby with the turkey and millet, along with fruits and veggies. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Dr Sears recommended

Posted by 5562020081305653202 on Jun 17, 2013

Being a big fan of Dr. Sears I chose this product as well as a number of other Happy Baby items. It saves us when I have no time to cook diverse and nutritious dishes for my baby and I am sure of its quality. My 21-month daughter seems to like the taste.

very good

Posted by 5458994350705882687 on May 24, 2013

very good

Good stuff

Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013

Bb loved it and so did my dog

8 month old LOVED this!

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 29, 2013

My 8 month old liked this as much as the Chick Chick one! He eats a whole sachet at one sitting :)

NICE

Posted by 5063144051608107489 on Jan 09, 2013

NICE

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Gobble Gobble, Stage 3 Meals, (7+ Months), 4 oz . CONTAINS CORN

Posted by 5190100136158738635 on Oct 04, 2012

This product contains corn, a potential allergen, but it is not listed in the ingredient list on this website. I ordered this from this website and the ingredient list on the actual package I received listed corn. Also, the ingredient list on this website lists salba as one of the ingredients but the actual product package does not list salba in the ingredient list. Therefore the ingredient list for this product on this website is not accurate. I would not have ordered this item if I knew it contained corn.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »