Love the quinoa

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Have never come across a baby food with quinoa, great for protein content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

换新包装了

Posted by mim558 on Jul 18, 2012

HAPPY家的代餐一如既往的好,一直买的,各种口味都来了一堆。我也都在宝宝之前尝过,口味完全天然,没有添加什么额外的味道。大人可能感觉有些辅食味道怪怪的,但这就是天然的调和后的味道,对宝宝来说,以前也没有吃过什么盐糖,所以宝宝反而是接受的非常好。开封以后如果一顿吃不完,要及时的放冰箱保存。 HAPPY家的配方很有趣,后来我们还模仿他的配方自己制过辅食,不错的引导

nice

Posted by 4797281362569706165 on Sep 16, 2012

nice. good and very tasty

Baby LOVES the Taste!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Baby LOVES the taste of this home style meal! Parent loves that it is organic. The small size is so handy. You can take it anywhere with you. Keep one in your purse, diaper bag, glove compartment etc. Never be without a meal for your baby.

Posted by 5252068948491168364 on Jan 21, 2013

My baby is quite like to eat

A Hot Favourite!! Buying again and again

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

As my baby moves from fruits and vegetables to meal style combinations, I find that he likes Nurture Inc's homestyle meals series the best. He has rejected others that he does not find palatable before. Chick chick is one of them that he likes. Have since went on to purchase more of this. His eyes widened upon first taste and he cooperative sat still to finish up a pouch. I call that a tasty success!!!>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great texture and taste - my 8 month old loved it!

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 29, 2013

My 8 month old ate a whole sachet for lunch today. Very convenient especially when feeding while out or travelling!

Posted by 5458994350705882687 on May 24, 2013

Perfect

Posted by 4938510569746350169 on Sep 03, 2013

My son likes the yoga taste a lot and I heard that having some yogurt is good to young child. Hence, I keep purchase them for him.

Posted by 5662233831063125699 on Feb 26, 2014