Nice change from the commercial ones

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These packages are 40% bigger than the Gerber or Plum versions, so don't let the price deter you! I like that these aren't the commercial ones - you know the ones - from the big box stores! Much better for baby! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happypuffs, Organic Puffs, Finger Food for Babies, Banana Puffs, 2.1 oz (60 g)

Posted by Reviewer2123425 on May 08, 2014

good

Not buying again.

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

My son hates this . Bland and gets soft easily. Cant keep this fresh after merely 2 days of opening.

I wish they made it bigger!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.

Posted by 4989750116386463181 on Aug 13, 2014

fast delivery, good condition. my baby loves it.

Light taste, safe feeling

Posted by 4723273135831175969 on Aug 04, 2014

It is organic and my baby likes to snack on it. I believe I have chosen this rightly for my baby.

Nice

Posted by 5448257802495601457 on Aug 05, 2014

It's very nice and been delivered in good timing, we will purchase more soon.

Posted by 5637835239129552259 on Jul 16, 2014

for my baby to practice picking up small things with her fingers. Now she is very good at picking up the puffs from the bow or the bottle or the table. She likes it very much.

tasty!

Posted by 5385481631751333421 on Jul 30, 2014

my baby likes it!

Posted by 5020503230371099558 on Jun 09, 2014

My baby crazy about this delicious and healthy and beautiful box that she loves to hold her all the time