Nice change from the commercial ones

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These packages are 40% bigger than the Gerber or Plum versions, so don't let the price deter you! I like that these aren't the commercial ones - you know the ones - from the big box stores! Much better for baby! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Not buying again.

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 14, 2013

My son hates this . Bland and gets soft easily. Cant keep this fresh after merely 2 days of opening.

I wish they made it bigger!

Posted by Rambutan on Apr 23, 2014

I recently went through a terrible reflux phase when sometimes my stomach and esophagus were just too sore to eat anything. I read somewhere about these and thought I'd give them a try. I found them to be the perfect snack for IBS and pretty much any acute digestive disorder. I took them along with the happyogis and some gripe water, aloe vera juice or kudzu jelly and it really helped.

very good

Posted by 4989750116386463181 on Aug 13, 2014

fast delivery, good condition. my baby loves it.

my 8mth old son loves it

Posted by 5651697163534818292 on Oct 03, 2014

my son is getting better and better at picking up the puffs with his forefinger and thumb. I now have to bring this with me whenever I go out, it helps entertaining him for a while. The puffs stay crispy in the bottle even though it has been opened for 2 weeks. I have bought another flavour and can't wait to try. Love that it tastes naturally sweet.

my baby favourite snack

Posted by 5076660884153337541 on Oct 23, 2014

my 9 mth old loves this

great snack

Posted by 4843260239288106388 on Oct 30, 2014

lo loves it

Good

Posted by 5098178606480513268 on Nov 19, 2014

My baby loves it. Highly recommend!!

my baby like it

Posted by 5531599064355527054 on Nov 21, 2014

my son really like this and he is 8 months now

Great snack and perfect size

Posted by 5518582012819831650 on Jan 02, 2015

These are a repeat buy for us and this time we bought a lot. These puffs are easy to grab and pick up for baby. My son wants to feed himself and they are perfect for that. They dissolve quickly so I don't have to worry (too much) about choking while he eats. I love these and so does he!