great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

good for fingers, good for parents and tasty for babies

Perfect first solid food!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

You get 40% more with Nurture Inc over the Gerber or Plum puffs so don't let the price of these deter you from trying! These little puffs are the perfect first solid food. They dissolve easily in baby's mouth so you don't have to worry about if they can chew well like with cheerios. They are low sugar and gluten free compared with Gerbers. I like these puffs since they are organic too. The whole nurture inc line is tailored perfectly for my baby! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 09, 2012

5 stars!

Yami

Posted by Reviewer1845146 on Jul 27, 2013

Kids love it. Even big one (four years old)

baby likes it

Posted by Reviewer2832520 on Jun 09, 2011

Melts in baby mouth... good for chewing exercise

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

delicious) My child likes

great snack

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

My son likes to snack on them. I find them very handy when we are on the go, in a car or when he is hungry and i need to offer him something until we get home. They are also a great exercise for his little fingers, now he had mastered his pinch, picks them up and puts them in his mouth himself.

My son like it very much, good!

Posted by 4954357752363484897 on Nov 16, 2014

My son like it very much, good!

My 1 year old loves these!

Posted by PRISMandPEACE on Jan 12, 2015

My 1 year old loves these! Great for snacks on the go with an easy to pack container.

Great for babies

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jan 23, 2015

My friends baby love the banana ones the most. They do get stale quickly so I recommend opening on busy days when you have lots of errands. Eat them quickly, like within two days. They melt in your mouth. My friend keeps the containers and puts small blocks and toys in them. The containers are good for color recognition play, if you get green yellow and red ones, and have color blocks at home.