July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happytimes, Sunny Buddies, Organic Sunflower Butter & Berry Jam Bites, 5 Pouches, 3.5 oz (100 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Gross!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

My kids didn't like them. They were all broken up into little pieces but tasted stale. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Weird tasting product

Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 11, 2012

I found this to have an odd taste. It's quite hard and crispy so it can be tough for tots with less teeth to eat this. I can clearly see the jam and butter inside though. I had to cut each square into 4 pieces so it was easier for my daughter to eat.

Not nice!

Posted by 5263355940042198385 on Jul 23, 2013

We were very happy with the other Happy Baby pouches we tried (Yoghurt Bites, Yummy Yogis, Crazy Crunchies) but not this one. None of us (Tot, Mommy and Daddy) take to the Sunflower butter. It tasted like peanut butter cookies kept too long in the tin (if you get what i mean). No, this is a thumbs down for us!

baby like

Posted by 5014139153145797368 on Jul 28, 2013

baby likbaby likee

GOOD

Posted by 5082083885583233403 on Aug 04, 2013

GOOD