They sent me oatmeal has passed best-sell date:(

Posted by 5373663537194596042 on Apr 06, 2013

I got my first order today but found all of my five happybellies oatmeals had gone bad. Their bottom indicated that they should be best by 03. Jan, 2013. I placed my order on March 13th. How iherb could send customer with bad product.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

great cereal

Good cereal to move on after brown rice cereal

Posted by Mummyofadele on Jun 08, 2013

This cereal taste better than the brown rice cereal... it's a good cereal to move on after brown rice cereal. Packaging is good, easy to open to scoop out necessary portion to feed baby and despite Singapore's humid weather, the cereal packaging can maintain the cereal's dryness for couple of weeks! Highly recommended!

good

Posted by jeremy on Jan 28, 2013

good

Less popular than others

Posted by Caragh on Sep 29, 2013

Less popular with my baby than the other products in this range (rice and whole grains) but like the fact that it has probiotics. So good to introduce baby to oats with this product. But by 12 mths I moved to real muesli mix, blended then cooked on hob.

最不满意的就是这个米粉

Posted by 5258186705739419387 on Oct 01, 2012

打开淡淡草绿色 一股霉味 孩子很不喜欢吃 已经扔掉了

Love it

Posted by 5232745992582913684 on Apr 07, 2013

My son loves happy bellies and I'm very pleased with it, it both contains vitamin D3 and is dairy free which I think is important as my son is under the age of 1. Easy to prepare and I don't have to bother mixing it with breast milk as the oatmeal already is nutritious!

Excellent

Posted by 4996752886439092065 on Feb 14, 2013

My baby loves this cereal! I like that it's stored in a jar instead the other brands which are stored in boxes. Easy to mix and great taste!

You shouldnt buy this at all

Posted by evilmew on May 13, 2014

Its easy, look through the other reviews and you will see the higher percentage of many mummies having feedback about rancid cereals.<-- this is not something you want your baby's first food to taste like. The quality is just plain lousy.

各位中国人千万不要到这买米粉了