New To iHerb?

Nutiva, Coconut Flour, 3 lbs (1.36 kg)

Reviews 4-star

Fragrant but needs to be sieved

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Jan 22, 2014

I have bought other brands, Edward and Sons and Coconut Secret before. They were great tasting as well. I tried Nutiva coz its price point was the most competitive especially if I buy the bigger packing. Taste wise it is great but I do need to sieve the flour as it is lumpier than the other 2 brands I have tried. That's the only set back but I can live with it ;)

Good gluten-free flour

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Feb 02, 2014

I use this flour due to it being gluten-free (I have a gluten intolerance), and I like it enough to continue using it. When using in cooking, be aware that it leaves things slightly dry, and it always leaves a slightly coconut taste. I made a pizza base using just the coconut flour and eggs and while the base wasn't bad, I found it really dry in my mouth. I will have to find a better recipe, but this pizza base was definitely a step up from the awful cauliflower only pizza base I once made.

Good

Posted by 4932264982291230136 on Feb 02, 2014

Good

Not bad

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Jun 27, 2014

It smells like coconut and tastes great in baked goods. Thanks!

Great product at the right price

Posted by 5248568491993039604 on Aug 01, 2013

We were really happy with our recent purchase of coconut flour. Quality and package size is great, delivery was prompt - price was very competitive. Would like to see iHerb offer additional shipping options to Canada.