Rich and tasty

Posted by dittaeva on Dec 11, 2012

Nutiva's manna is rich and tasty. I've bought it again. It does usually come somewhat separated though (fiber and oil), but that's not a problem and is to be expected. Because the lid liner is made of plastic coasted cardbox material the jar cannot be machine washed and used again.

Yummy

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jul 14, 2015

It is nice not as good as the artisana brand but nice, good in baking but you don't want to eat it off a spoon.

Substitute for milk

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I use this to make milk for baking and for hot chocolate and also use it to make syrup for pancakes. Very delicious but a bit expensive hence 4 stars.

Filling, Tasty, Well Priced

Posted by Reviewer3106826 on Mar 18, 2011

This is a yummy product, a "taste of the tropics" for those of us dealing with long, bitterly cold winter months! I find this coconut spread a nice alternative to peanut butter on toast, and have also used it in curry dishes.

Addictive, creamy and surprisingly sweet.

Posted by Reviewer3344665 on Jan 21, 2012

Love this spread as an alternative to nut butters! I use it on waffles, oatmeal, cookies, bananas. Yum! Even though it contains no sugar, it has a mildly sweet flavor that's hard to resist. iHerb sells this for a lower price than other retailers.

I liked it,

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 09, 2012

...but not 5 stars, I give 5 stars for Artisana cocnut butter.

good

Posted by Norwegianchick on Aug 02, 2013

Not as good as Artisanas, but still delicious.

I prefer Artisana

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

This stuff is nice but not as good as the Artisana raw coconut butter, still yummy though.

YUM!

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on Oct 02, 2013

I have never tried this stuff before but was glad I did! we use it strait out the jar & also in cooking treats - im sure there is much more we could do with it too.

Was Not impressed at first

Posted by 5366855111704301016 on Apr 18, 2014

I was not impressed, I do like coconut but I am sorry to say that this product just did not trip my trigger, I really wanted to like it, I even tried mixing it with coconut sugar and then still that did not help. However after talking to my DVM I have been using the remainder of the just straight Coconut Manna as a treat to wrap pills and the like for my dogs and have been giving it to them as a treat, and their coats have turned glossy and that pleases me a lot. It's great for the dogs but thank you, no, I'll give it to them.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »