not practical

Posted by Reviewer2063611 on Mar 14, 2012

too hard to spread as it is so have to always warm it up.

Rich and tasty

Posted by dittaeva on Dec 11, 2012

Nutiva's manna is rich and tasty. I've bought it again. It does usually come somewhat separated though (fiber and oil), but that's not a problem and is to be expected. Because the lid liner is made of plastic coasted cardbox material the jar cannot be machine washed and used again.

Tasty but not ideal in Singapore weather

Posted by 5068621941021720337 on May 03, 2016

Tasty though it leaves a powdery taste that takes getting used to. If you live in Singapore, you will face a dilemma - store it outside and the oil splits from the paste (like peanut butter), store in the fridge and it hardens like a rock. If kept in the fridge, buffer at least 30 minutes to thaw outside before spreading.

very tasty

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 04, 2012

This has a good news/bad news review. Good news: 5 stars for taste. This is very very tasty if you love coconut like I do. Bad news: This is VERY fattening. I ate about 1-2 spoonsful/day (not tablespoon) so in 1 month I ate a little over 1/2 a jar and I gained 5 POUNDS from that! I know the weight gain was from this b/c from the past 5 months my weight has been going down little by little each month after changing my diet to a whole foods no dairy diet. This change alone was bringing my weight down until I got coconut manna & the coconut manna is the only thing I did differently & my weight shot up 5 lb in 1 month. So if you need to lose weight be very careful with this product. Otherwise, enjoy because it is very good.

Heaven on earth!

Posted by olofpersson on Nov 25, 2011

Sweet, creamy and wonderful! You're lucky if it lasts more then three days...

WOW

Posted by Reviewer1324531 on Jan 15, 2011

For me, this spread, is fabulous! It has now taken the place of butter on bread and whatever I use a spread for. I have researched coconut oil and found out how healthy it is and it basically is all I use. Nutiva Manna MUST be warmed to soften or you will not be able to use it. A treat for me is a dark whole grain bread with this on it. Also I fry everything in Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, and this product after an easy meltdown is what I put on popcorn! My grandkids thank me because they think I put butter all over their popcorn, but it is this oil, DELICIOUS!

Absolutely delicious

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 24, 2010

If you've waiting for Artisana Coconut Butter to make it to iHerb, wait no more - this is just like it! I love this stuff. It's got the lovely taste of coconut without as much fat as the oil. Don't get me wrong, I love the oil, but this stuff is great and has different applications. Put it in smoothies (or over smoothies to create a magic shell like effect), on top of oatmeal, on toast, as a 'frosting' for muffins, cookies, etc. It's delicious and healthy. Highly recommend.

Delicious!

Posted by trynatural on Mar 03, 2015

i didn't know what to expect. Ordered because manna sounded promising. OMG. This is SO yummy. Creamy, full bodied, fragrant, just slightly sweet enough - satisfies all kinds of cravings. Love it straight out of the jar

LOVE IT

Posted by 5178946060327207455 on Jun 07, 2015

I love this Coconut manna! <3 sooooo yummy! Great when you have a spoonful of virgin coconut oil and a spoonful of this at the sametime! Great! Highly recommend it!!

super tasty

Posted by 5080041785230661053 on Mar 05, 2015

Эта штука невероятно вкусна! Хранить просто на полке, не в холодильнике, тогда намазывается на что угодно очень легко. По вкусу как Рафаэлло, точь-в-точь, только по составу мана в миллион раз лучше - без сахара и всяких других вредных штук. This coconut spread is mega delicious! Came separated (oil on top, harder coconut pulp lower), but you only need to heat it in warm water and stir, then leave outside the fridge. It spreads perfectly and tastes like Raffaello but without all the sugar and other nasty stuff)