New To iHerb?

Nutiva, Organic, Coconut Manna, 15 oz (425 g)

Reviews 5-star

A new staple in my kitchen cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I ordered this because of the great reviews and because it seemed interesting, but at first I really didn't know what to do with it.. It's not easy to get out of the jar at the sort of room temperatures we have here in winter, but if I run hot water over the spoon first it helps. I've discovered that it's a good substitute for coconut milk when you can't be bothered to open a whole tin, adds a delicate coconut flavour to asian-style cooking, a nutrient and a flavour boost to my morning oatmeal. I'll be experimenting more with it.

Yum yum yum

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Jun 20, 2012

I am a breastfeeding mum so I need all the good fats I can eat. This is delicious, and so satisfying. Porridge will never be boring again !!

loving it!

Posted by Reviewer1357541 on Sep 29, 2011

absolutely great taste!loving it much!satisfyes my craving for sweet thigs, also healthy fat acids when keeping diet

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1985097 on Oct 03, 2011

Watch out, this stuff is addictive!

Delish!

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 24, 2011

I like the Artisana raw coconut cream better, but it is a little more expensive and the shipping weight is a lot more for that. This is still delicious. It is best to melt it a bit in the jar (in a dehydrator, on a radiator, or near a warm stove) and then mix it thoroughly and allow it to harden again. It tastes much better this way than separated. Works great mixed with water for milk substitutes in recipes, and I have even used it to make coconut milk ice cream.