Good!

Posted by Karimam on Mar 12, 2015

I love it.

Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

This stuff rocks! I use it in beef sauces, curries, smoothies and even just mixed with almond butter and spread on a 90% dark chocolate bar! It really tastes delicious and melts in your mouth! try it! I can't keep enough of it in the house since my kids tasted it.

Delish!

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 24, 2011

I like the Artisana raw coconut cream better, but it is a little more expensive and the shipping weight is a lot more for that. This is still delicious. It is best to melt it a bit in the jar (in a dehydrator, on a radiator, or near a warm stove) and then mix it thoroughly and allow it to harden again. It tastes much better this way than separated. Works great mixed with water for milk substitutes in recipes, and I have even used it to make coconut milk ice cream.

Yum yum yum

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Jun 20, 2012

I am a breastfeeding mum so I need all the good fats I can eat. This is delicious, and so satisfying. Porridge will never be boring again !!

めちゃくちゃ美味しい

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Jul 16, 2014

またひとつ大好きなものが増えました!これにCacao PowderとAgaveを混ぜるとNutivaのCacao Blissになります。

LOVE IT

Posted by 5178946060327207455 on Jun 07, 2015

I love this Coconut manna! <3 sooooo yummy! Great when you have a spoonful of virgin coconut oil and a spoonful of this at the sametime! Great! Highly recommend it!!

Yummy

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jul 14, 2015

It is nice not as good as the artisana brand but nice, good in baking but you don't want to eat it off a spoon.

Substitute for milk

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I use this to make milk for baking and for hot chocolate and also use it to make syrup for pancakes. Very delicious but a bit expensive hence 4 stars.

Good price, ok product

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 13, 2014

I have been using Dastony's Coconut Butter for some time and I absolutely love it, although the price is a bit steep. So after hearing so much good things about Nutiva's Coconut Manna and it had a much lower price I decided to give it a try. Well, I think I have been spoiled by Dastony because I didn't think this was all that good. It was ok, but nothing more than that. If you use it and like it, then stick with it! I will personally not buy again.

Tasty but not ideal in Singapore weather

Posted by 5068621941021720337 on May 03, 2016

Tasty though it leaves a powdery taste that takes getting used to. If you live in Singapore, you will face a dilemma - store it outside and the oil splits from the paste (like peanut butter), store in the fridge and it hardens like a rock. If kept in the fridge, buffer at least 30 minutes to thaw outside before spreading.