Good!

Posted by Karimam on Mar 12, 2015

I love it.

A new staple in my kitchen cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I ordered this because of the great reviews and because it seemed interesting, but at first I really didn't know what to do with it.. It's not easy to get out of the jar at the sort of room temperatures we have here in winter, but if I run hot water over the spoon first it helps. I've discovered that it's a good substitute for coconut milk when you can't be bothered to open a whole tin, adds a delicate coconut flavour to asian-style cooking, a nutrient and a flavour boost to my morning oatmeal. I'll be experimenting more with it.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2372857 on May 28, 2013

I'm addicted to coconut butter! I've tried every type that iherb stocks at this point and this is one of my faves along with the Artisana brand. Eat it by the spoonful from the jar or bake paleo goodies with it. Simply delicious. (The oil does tend to separate on top when you first get it so be sure to warm it and mix it all together.)

Delish!

Posted by juliaheis on Oct 24, 2011

I like the Artisana raw coconut cream better, but it is a little more expensive and the shipping weight is a lot more for that. This is still delicious. It is best to melt it a bit in the jar (in a dehydrator, on a radiator, or near a warm stove) and then mix it thoroughly and allow it to harden again. It tastes much better this way than separated. Works great mixed with water for milk substitutes in recipes, and I have even used it to make coconut milk ice cream.

Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer3225706 on Mar 21, 2011

This stuff rocks! I use it in beef sauces, curries, smoothies and even just mixed with almond butter and spread on a 90% dark chocolate bar! It really tastes delicious and melts in your mouth! try it! I can't keep enough of it in the house since my kids tasted it.

めちゃくちゃ美味しい

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on Jul 16, 2014

またひとつ大好きなものが増えました!これにCacao PowderとAgaveを混ぜるとNutivaのCacao Blissになります。

Yum yum yum

Posted by Reviewer1800868 on Jun 20, 2012

I am a breastfeeding mum so I need all the good fats I can eat. This is delicious, and so satisfying. Porridge will never be boring again !!

Substitute for milk

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I use this to make milk for baking and for hot chocolate and also use it to make syrup for pancakes. Very delicious but a bit expensive hence 4 stars.

Yummy

Posted by 4702465094420479831 on Jul 14, 2015

It is nice not as good as the artisana brand but nice, good in baking but you don't want to eat it off a spoon.

Good price, ok product

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 13, 2014

I have been using Dastony's Coconut Butter for some time and I absolutely love it, although the price is a bit steep. So after hearing so much good things about Nutiva's Coconut Manna and it had a much lower price I decided to give it a try. Well, I think I have been spoiled by Dastony because I didn't think this was all that good. It was ok, but nothing more than that. If you use it and like it, then stick with it! I will personally not buy again.