Nutiva, Organic, Coconut Manna, 15 oz (425 g)

Reviews 5-star

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Feb 23, 2011

I use Nutiva Coconut Manna on my hot oatmeal, spread on toast, and right out of the jar. If you like coconuts, you will find this absolutely delicious. It is quite firm at room temperature, and softens into a nice spreading consistency when warmed slightly.

Good coconut flavour but not a spread

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 09, 2011

I heated the bottle in warm water before using and mixed it through. It still cooled to a hard coconut cream so it cant be spread like jam or butter. I scrape mine out with a spoon. It is very delicious though good coconut taste - I add some to my morning smoothie to create a pina colada flavour (minus the alcohol). Its very good mixed with chocolate spread.

Nice

Posted by patpyott on Nov 15, 2010

Texture kind of like peanut butter, but gets really hard at cooler temps. In a glass jar.

Delicious!

Posted by ShelleyP on May 22, 2012

This coconut manna is really good. I use it most every day in my lunchtime shake, along with whey powder, fruit, coconut oil and a variety of super foods. It adds a very nice flavour. It's also delicious right off the spoon. I really have to control myself or I'll eat half the jar! The Nutiva brand is also less costly (and just as delicious) as some of the other coco butters such as Artisana.

Coconut manna

Posted by Trulyislander on Aug 24, 2012

Great alternative to peanut butter. Love the smell, texture, I spread it on bread or egg or eat it by the spoonful, very addictive. It is such as a great and unique product I thinkg everyone should give it a try even if you are not a coconut fan.