Nutiva, Organic, Coconut Manna, 15 oz (425 g)

Reviews 5-star

Good coconut flavour but not a spread

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 09, 2011

I heated the bottle in warm water before using and mixed it through. It still cooled to a hard coconut cream so it cant be spread like jam or butter. I scrape mine out with a spoon. It is very delicious though good coconut taste - I add some to my morning smoothie to create a pina colada flavour (minus the alcohol). Its very good mixed with chocolate spread.

Nice

Posted by patpyott on Nov 15, 2010

Texture kind of like peanut butter, but gets really hard at cooler temps. In a glass jar.

Delicious!

Posted by ShelleyP on May 22, 2012

This coconut manna is really good. I use it most every day in my lunchtime shake, along with whey powder, fruit, coconut oil and a variety of super foods. It adds a very nice flavour. It's also delicious right off the spoon. I really have to control myself or I'll eat half the jar! The Nutiva brand is also less costly (and just as delicious) as some of the other coco butters such as Artisana.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5201733723750424781 on May 07, 2013

I love coconut manna it's so tasty I have it with my yogurt as a desert or just straight out of the jar :)

A new additiction

Posted by Reviewer2289479 on May 27, 2013

Warning: you should NOT buy this stuff... it's too addictive. I'd eating almost half of the jar by the 2nd day. It's amazing!