• Reviews | English

Healthy and tasty addition to your yoghurt/ salad/ wraps

Posted by 5042959383454609403 on Oct 23, 2013

Good to add these tasty seeds to your salad, wraps or yoghurt!

Good brand, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 29, 2014

I am allergic to eggs, so I was using flax meal and other egg replacers for a while, until I tried chia "eggs". It seems to work better than flax meal, is more stable at room temperature than flax, and doesn't have to be ground up to be effective. Couple that with it's superior nutritional value, and I see no reason why I wouldn't keep chia seed as a staple item in my kitchen forever. I've even eaten it in place of cereal on my bowl of fruits in the morning. Nutiva is a wonderful, organic brand, and I'm happy that iHerb carries so many quality brands at less than regular retail prices.

Nutiva

Posted by sconley on Dec 29, 2013

I have these for breakfast in a flax and chia porridge to help balance my omega 6:3 ratio. I'm not a huge fan of the texture but I've also never liked porridge or oatmeal. That being said, it's worked wonders on my digestion and I feel full for quite a while after eating it. It's definitely my go to breakfast now. Will reorder.

excellent

Posted by 5110401445714257878 on Apr 02, 2014

i just love the taste dunno why will keep on taking

Chia Seeds

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

This is a great product the kids and I love adding it to our bakes and my sourdough bread on our breakfast cereal good to bust up our energy. Excellent I have bought this product several time and will continue.

Nutiva Organic Chia Seed, healthy and easy to use

Posted by 4970630198477328374 on Jan 03, 2014

super energy! We use it in bread, cookies, desserts, cereals, smooties, water....

Tiny wholefood vitamins

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Chia seeds are almost like tiny wholefood vitamins with omega-3s and water soluble fiber.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2228534 on Sep 22, 2011

Best thing I ever tried. I love it with bananas and cinnamon and milk.

Great health product!

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

I love how easy it is to incorporate it into my daily meals. I'd sprinkle them on salads, yogurts, sandwiches (goes great with avocado and black pepper on toast!), smoothies, etc. I also like to mix a teaspoon of chia seeds with fruit juices and let it sit for 10 minutes or so. It makes such a yummy and refreshing drink, I'd even think of it as a boba tea substitute! And iherb.com makes it so affordable! Love it!

The only seed that beats flaxseeds

Posted by Admonish on Feb 20, 2014

Organic chia seeds has got to be one of the most healthy foods one can consume. They are a rich source of inflammation-reducing and brain boosting Omega 3 fatty acids. As a rich source of fiber they are also excellent to feed those good probiotic bacterias. I use these regularly in my post-workout smoothie and they are awesome. They can also be used in homemade chocolate and jam. Permanent item on my shopping list.