• Customer Ratings

Great Quality

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Sep 04, 2011

I love these Chia seeds! So versatile! You can throw them in anything or soak them in almond milk and add some vanilla and bananas for a great raw pudding!

Chia Seed

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 06, 2011

Seems like good quality. Have tried a few different brands but they all seem to have about the same quality and these were among the cheapest. I like the Nutiva products.

very good for you

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Sep 30, 2011

This really sticks with you. I put this and hemp protein into a morning shake and it sticks with me all morning. It keeps my blood sugar down so I'm not starving hungry couple hours latter.

Chia Seeds

Posted by LoveBug67 on Feb 06, 2012

This is a great product the kids and I love adding it to our bakes and my sourdough bread on our breakfast cereal good to bust up our energy. Excellent I have bought this product several time and will continue.

I recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1264343 on Dec 26, 2011

Chia seed are suppose to be very healthy, so I eat this almost every morning with yogurt, nuts and other seeds. Will buy the product again! Good price as well.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2228534 on Sep 22, 2011

Best thing I ever tried. I love it with bananas and cinnamon and milk.

Best, Freshest, Excellent for Ovulation!

Posted by Reviewer2890237 on May 24, 2012

I've tried several brands, and this is far and away the best and freshest I've found. Love it in just water, but don't wait too long or it forms a pretty thick jelly. I take about a tablespoon twice a day. Highest source of alpha linoleic acid, which is very important for ovulation and egg release, and allowing the development of the corpus luteum that is responsible for progesterone production. Also good for keeping the tummy regular -- excellent fiber. And it's organic! Very, very highly recommend. (Also recommend Eclectic Institute Cramp Bark and Eclectic Institute Helonias for fertility -- both from iHerb.)

Tiny wholefood vitamins

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Chia seeds are almost like tiny wholefood vitamins with omega-3s and water soluble fiber.

Good price

Posted by korting-bestellen on Sep 30, 2013

Just chia seeds - what more could I say about them. But the price is great!

Healthy and tasty addition to your yoghurt/ salad/ wraps

Posted by 5042959383454609403 on Oct 23, 2013

Good to add these tasty seeds to your salad, wraps or yoghurt!