• Reviews | English

Nutiva

Posted by sconley on Dec 29, 2013

I have these for breakfast in a flax and chia porridge to help balance my omega 6:3 ratio. I'm not a huge fan of the texture but I've also never liked porridge or oatmeal. That being said, it's worked wonders on my digestion and I feel full for quite a while after eating it. It's definitely my go to breakfast now. Will reorder.

The only seed that beats flaxseeds

Posted by Admonish on Feb 20, 2014

Organic chia seeds has got to be one of the most healthy foods one can consume. They are a rich source of inflammation-reducing and brain boosting Omega 3 fatty acids. As a rich source of fiber they are also excellent to feed those good probiotic bacterias. I use these regularly in my post-workout smoothie and they are awesome. They can also be used in homemade chocolate and jam. Permanent item on my shopping list.

Nutiva Organic Chia Seed, healthy and easy to use

Posted by 4970630198477328374 on Jan 03, 2014

super energy! We use it in bread, cookies, desserts, cereals, smooties, water....

I put this on everything!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 07, 2014

Yogurt, rice, soups, sandwiches, salads! It really cleanses the colon and since I've had amazing bowel movements

Con muchas propiedades

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Las compré en una oferta aún asi son muy caras. Tienen omega 3 y mucha fibra. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Good brand, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 29, 2014

I am allergic to eggs, so I was using flax meal and other egg replacers for a while, until I tried chia "eggs". It seems to work better than flax meal, is more stable at room temperature than flax, and doesn't have to be ground up to be effective. Couple that with it's superior nutritional value, and I see no reason why I wouldn't keep chia seed as a staple item in my kitchen forever. I've even eaten it in place of cereal on my bowl of fruits in the morning. Nutiva is a wonderful, organic brand, and I'm happy that iHerb carries so many quality brands at less than regular retail prices.

Great!

Posted by 5447829163779764664 on Jan 30, 2014

I add it to my oats, or beverages, and it really does make me feel full faster.

I recommend

Posted by Brussels on Feb 24, 2014

Happy with this purchase. Good packaging, good quality seeds. I use them in smoothies, when baking bread, soak them overnight with rolled oats and nuts for a healthy breakfast. Would repurchase.

Great health product!

Posted by eatingclean on Feb 26, 2014

I love how easy it is to incorporate it into my daily meals. I'd sprinkle them on salads, yogurts, sandwiches (goes great with avocado and black pepper on toast!), smoothies, etc. I also like to mix a teaspoon of chia seeds with fruit juices and let it sit for 10 minutes or so. It makes such a yummy and refreshing drink, I'd even think of it as a boba tea substitute! And iherb.com makes it so affordable! Love it!

Great product

Posted by 5444995280008282684 on Mar 03, 2015

organic chia seed, very helpful and good for health