Tastes like brownie crumbles,very satisfied!..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

strange,but it doesn't taste like sugar but more like the left overs on the bottom of your casual brownies box that was so delicious that you don't want to miss even the crumbles down under.Nutiva always supplies the best raw materials in their products and this is no exception.just take into consideration that any coconut sugar has about a half of the GI (Glycemic Index) of sugar but and even lower than Agave,but it also a little less sweet,i love it this way but if you add it to a recipe you should add more for the same desired sweetness...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Healthy alternative to sugar!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Lovely taste, almost like caramel! I use it in baking and am very happy with it! It has low glycemic index and high mineral content, making it a very healthy alternative to sugar. It is organic and has the best price for that amount of product. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I love the tase of this a little to much

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 14, 2015

This is a very delicious sugar, will put white sugar to total shame.

Love it

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Apr 20, 2015

Love this sugar, nothing more to say. Only downside its it's good enough to eat on its own. Better to keep it at the back of the cupboard to avoid temptation!

Extremely flavorful

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Aug 17, 2016

Having tried Big Tree Farms and Wholesome Sweeteners' CS, I must say this is the most flavorful and tastiest coconut sugar of the bunch. It makes your beverage so incredibly rich and delicious. Just one thing though - none of the coconut sugar I've tried was really a 1:1 replacement for cane sugar (contrary to what they claim). You definitely need a good tsp. extra to measure up to that sweetness and this one is actually even less sweet than the other two. Regardless, I'm loving it. But I think I'll go back to Big Tree Farms. It's not as flavorful but is cheaper and somewhat sweeter.

Good to know it is beneficial!

Posted by 4664737489143304567 on Mar 22, 2014

It is more ground and the grain is finer that other brands. I give it stars for the benefits is has. However, it is not true that this sugar is as sweet as white or brown sugar. You need more product. If you're not a sweet person, this is perfect for you.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3274905 on Oct 03, 2014

I will now be using this pretty much all the time instead of regular sugar great taste in everything ive used it for , coffees cakes, cookies ect I love the dark demerara like taste , highly reccomended .

Delicious!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 06, 2012

Great alternative sweetener.

Good sugar

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

Love this sugar. Taste good and not too sweet. I would recommend to a friend. I stopped using regular sugar and decided to try this one. I tried the stevia and did not like the taste. I also tried the maple syrup. I think I will only use the maple syrup in the future.

Au top

Posted by 5747865813127247008 on Oct 11, 2014

Excellent sucre de coco :)