Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1023062 on Apr 05, 2010

I give a tablespoon to my dogs every day. They have been itchy over the winter. Their coats are looking much better and hair is growing in to the hot spots.

Hemp Oil

Posted by ladypamela on May 10, 2012

I recently came across some info on the health benefits (omega 3's) in Hemp Oil, and I immediately went to Iherb, my trusted source for so many things I use. Delightful to the tastebuds, and oh, so fresh! Thanks!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1867391 on Jan 03, 2011

Great and good taste in salads. I use it as well on the skin, it penetrates nearly instantly.

Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by Reviewer2145731 on Feb 10, 2012

This oil is packaged in GLASS,therefore NO FISH TASTE,only a delicious nutty flavor.Thank you,iHerb!

Good source of omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Apr 30, 2014

I like this hemp oil. I just wish they had the little plastic thing in the top like the first bottle I got that keeps it from dumping out too fast. Otherwise, it would be 5 stars.

good oil

Posted by 4623761933742198455 on Jun 21, 2015

but the cover was broken during the delivery

Yuck!!!! But Good 4U!

Posted by Reviewer2221903 on May 19, 2010

I cant stand the taste!!! But it's so good for you! 3-6-9 Omegas! I would recommend this product if you don't mind the weird taste. I just take it by itself otherwise it overpowers your food or smoothie. Yuck

Nutiva Hempseed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Feb 06, 2010

I have been reading about all the great nutritional values of hempseed oil. I decided to try Nutiva's in the glass bottle. The taste is not bad at all. Kind of strong and tangy. I am happy to find this product at such a fantastic price!

love the glass bottle!

Posted by Reviewer1087053 on Jul 02, 2009

Not only does the nutiva hemp oil taste great the glass bottle and cork helps to keep it fresh and from oxidizing too quickly.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1472728 on Jan 22, 2010

I originally ordered this product thinking it was only hemp oil. I tried it and love it. It's great on salads, rice and pasta dishes. I recommend.