Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil, Cold Pressed, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

yummy oil

Posted by Reviewer1536695 From Spain on Jun 16, 2009

This oil has a beautiful, dark green color and a lovely nutty taste which reminds me of toasted sunflower seeds. I use it in salad dressing and green gazpacho (blend green peppers, cucumber, celery, apple cider vinegar, hemp oil and some salt and pepper to taste). I also apply directly onto skin. As with many of these goods, the health benefits are not immediately apparent but I am sure that with continued use, my family will all benefit from it.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1892810 From Pennsylvania on Nov 24, 2008

High quality and not bad tasting. Bought this for my father who has arthritis and he said it took most of his pain away within the first 3 days (due to the omega 3) I take it myself because i'm an athlete.

Nutiva Organic hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer3201356 From Maine on Jan 23, 2009

I love this product as not only does it have all of the essential fatty acids which are so necessary for my vegan diet but it actually tastes great. I put it in my smoothies every morning and I can really tell the difference in how I feel since I started taking it. Trying to combine all of the EFA's when you are a vegan is difficult and expensive but this is easy and the price is great. I know I will be using this product for a long long time.

great results, great flavor

Posted by krishna From Malaysia on Aug 16, 2012

i'm new at iHerb & buying hemp oil for the 1st time. my mom, 65, is suffering from severe knees joint pain (arthritis), stiff fingers & numb left arm, for few years now. nothing out there is helping her. after several months of search i decided to try hemp oil for her. i placed my order on 7/19/2012 & it arrived on 8/2/2012. i bought 2x710ml bottles of nutiva hemp oil; for my mom & me. she's been consuming ever since, 2 tablespoons, daily. i keep tab on her progress every couple of days. now after 2 weeks, her numb arm is 50% recovered, 3 of her fingers are no longer stiff & lesser knee joint pains. she has told me to place the next order end-Aug. as for me, i love its nutty flavor but i keep to 2 tablespoon a day. now, i don't feel lazy but have more energy, my skin appear much moistured with better complexion...all these in just 2 weeks! thanks iHerb & your team is great! i will continue buying more of your products and yes, nutiva 'miracle' hemp oil is a definite buy!

Great Product!

Posted by Iza-Nii on Jun 29, 2012

My favorite oil for salads, wonderful taste and smell, it is very helpful. On the brand Manitoba is no different, smell and taste is identical, but the bottle is more convenient Nutiva brand.