• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Best quality hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2166532 on Sep 21, 2008

fantastic! Lovely smell and nutty flavor. My daughter loves it.

A nutritious oil.

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

A good balanced Omega oil I use with my greens in a shaker bottle. If sweetened it tastes better. It has a rather bitter taste.

Oil for smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer3133671 on Sep 20, 2011

After using this oil for about 3 weeks I both see and feel a huge difference. My skin that used to be very dry in some areas, is now smooth and moist. A nice sideeffect is that my face looks younger and more fresh than before. I can really recomend this oil. And a huge pluss is the nutty taste.

Hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2518902 on Feb 11, 2012

Love this oil but when I received the package some oil had leaked out, needs to be packaged better. The oil taste good alone or on salads.

balance

Posted by Reviewer1699947 on Jun 02, 2009

good balance for using Nutivas hemp protien powder. needs to be at least a 1 litre quantity.

Delicious

Posted by tuomas on Jan 13, 2011

Really nice quality hemp oil in a useful container!

An awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1229794 on May 14, 2009

This is an excellent product that is also a great value. I consume it as a dip with whole grain flax bread, or over a salad with some acai and pomegranite vinegar. It has a great flavor and the omega benefit can't be matched.

Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 06, 2012

Top notch quality. It's green but I don't mind since I mostly use it in green smoothies anyways. It has a fairly mild taste - a little bit like cold pressed canola oil. Will continue buying (this was actually my second order).

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Hemp Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Hemp Oil brand himself. Made in Canada. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1126772 on Aug 12, 2014

This hemp seed oil is incredibly nutty in flavor, which i love! I make a dressing of this oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, so delicious! Hemp seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and includes magnesium, protein, and healty omega 3's. Favorite of mine