• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Best quality hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2166532 on Sep 21, 2008

fantastic! Lovely smell and nutty flavor. My daughter loves it.

Great product for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3222415 on Feb 09, 2009

This lasts us quite a while. For those that aren't familiar with Hemp Oil, be aware that it does have a strong, distinctive flavor (that goes well with many things in cooking). It doesn't have the mild flavor of some other oil blends with the same 3,6,9 ratio, however the price is much, much lower!!

A nutritious oil.

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

A good balanced Omega oil I use with my greens in a shaker bottle. If sweetened it tastes better. It has a rather bitter taste.

Mild flavored Hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2441632 on Dec 01, 2011

This is a delicious hemp oil that has milder flavor than what I've been used to. I don't have to brace myself to take it, and am even using it in salad dressing, since it doesn't overpower the flavor, but adds to it. I can use it in smoothies, too. The flavor is good even taking it straight.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Hemp Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Hemp Oil brand himself. Made in Canada. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2518902 on Feb 11, 2012

Love this oil but when I received the package some oil had leaked out, needs to be packaged better. The oil taste good alone or on salads.

Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 06, 2012

Top notch quality. It's green but I don't mind since I mostly use it in green smoothies anyways. It has a fairly mild taste - a little bit like cold pressed canola oil. Will continue buying (this was actually my second order).

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1126772 on Aug 12, 2014

This hemp seed oil is incredibly nutty in flavor, which i love! I make a dressing of this oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, so delicious! Hemp seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and includes magnesium, protein, and healty omega 3's. Favorite of mine

Aid with allergies and migraines

Posted by 5311112513870279678 on Jun 20, 2015

I've been suffering from allergies for the past 9 years. Around 2-3 weeks after started to consume this product, I sensed a dramatic improvement in my health condition. I couldn't smell for years, and the taste in food was numb. I really can't tell for sure that this product has made the change, but it's hard to ignore the fact that after so many years of suffering, almost all symptoms are now gone just as I started to consume this oil.

Delicious

Posted by tuomas on Jan 13, 2011

Really nice quality hemp oil in a useful container!