• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Hemp Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Hemp Oil brand himself. Made in Canada. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Best quality hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2166532 on Sep 21, 2008

fantastic! Lovely smell and nutty flavor. My daughter loves it.

Great product for a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3222415 on Feb 09, 2009

This lasts us quite a while. For those that aren't familiar with Hemp Oil, be aware that it does have a strong, distinctive flavor (that goes well with many things in cooking). It doesn't have the mild flavor of some other oil blends with the same 3,6,9 ratio, however the price is much, much lower!!

A nutritious oil.

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

A good balanced Omega oil I use with my greens in a shaker bottle. If sweetened it tastes better. It has a rather bitter taste.

Hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2518902 on Feb 11, 2012

Love this oil but when I received the package some oil had leaked out, needs to be packaged better. The oil taste good alone or on salads.

balance

Posted by Reviewer1699947 on Jun 02, 2009

good balance for using Nutivas hemp protien powder. needs to be at least a 1 litre quantity.

Delicious

Posted by tuomas on Jan 13, 2011

Really nice quality hemp oil in a useful container!

An awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1229794 on May 14, 2009

This is an excellent product that is also a great value. I consume it as a dip with whole grain flax bread, or over a salad with some acai and pomegranite vinegar. It has a great flavor and the omega benefit can't be matched.

Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 06, 2012

Top notch quality. It's green but I don't mind since I mostly use it in green smoothies anyways. It has a fairly mild taste - a little bit like cold pressed canola oil. Will continue buying (this was actually my second order).

Going back to Flax oil

Posted by 5467951958981891830 on Dec 23, 2012

Just really couldn't take the taste of this.