• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1126772 on Aug 12, 2014

This hemp seed oil is incredibly nutty in flavor, which i love! I make a dressing of this oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, so delicious! Hemp seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and includes magnesium, protein, and healty omega 3's. Favorite of mine

Hemp seed oil

Posted by 5338069114524502005 on Jul 26, 2014

Great value for money, highly recommended oil, take 1TBsp per day of 50kg body weight.

Protein

Posted by 5036593624145000086 on Jul 18, 2014

Good

Excellent organic hemp seed oil.

Posted by Leione on Jun 25, 2014

Hemp oil is truly a superfood. In addition to being organic, cold pressed, non-GMO, hexane and BPA free, non-hydrogenated, and vegan, this delicious oil with a nutty flavor is one of the best sources of the rare omega-6 (linolenic, gamma-linolenic), omega-3 (alpha-linolenic, stearidonic), omega-9 oleic fatty acids known for fighting inflammation, relieving pain, supporting a healthy metabolism and facilitating fat burning. Its 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids makes hemp oil superior to fish oil. Moreover, it has the most complete amino acid profile and contains all the 9 essential amino acids (phenylalanine, valine, threonine, tryptophan, methionine, leucine, isoleucine, lysine and histidine), which makes it superior to meat, milk, eggs and soy. In addition to all this, hemp oil is a great source of magnesium, phosphorus, pota ssium, zinc, iron, vitamins E, C, B1, B2, B6, and carotene in a fat soluble, easily digestible form, not to mention that it's naturally gluten and cholesterol free and suitable for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease. It's no surprise that hemp oil is packed with health benefits and can help people suffering from high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, menstrual cramps, asthma, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism, autoimmune disorders, and even cancer: it lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure, improves blood circulation, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, boosts and strengthens the immune system, flushes toxins out of the body, improves liver and kidney function, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, soothes the stomach lining, reduces inflammation, facilitates healing, stimulates the activity of the body’s antioxidant enzymes and neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, restores hormonal balance, helps maintain healthy bones, joints, teeth, skin, hair, and nails, aids sleep, relieves the symptoms of stress and depression, and contains phytosterols which may reduce the risk of colon, breast and prostate cancer. Hemp seed oil is great for the skin and can be applied topically, as well. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, softens, soothes, tones, firms, revitalizes, regenerates, and heals the skin, restoring its elasticity and making it softer and smoother, reduces redness and inflammation, prevents dryness and dehydration, regulates sebum production, evens out the skin tone, improves the complexion, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, protects against premature aging. I love this organic hemp oil: it helps normalize my cholesterol and blood pressure, relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis, improves my complexion and evens out my skin tone. This product has a delicious nutty flavor and I add it salads, smoothies, rice, pasta, vegetable dishes, and many different recipes. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a healthier diet and improve their overall health and well-being.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Very nourishing and healthy oil for food and beauty purposes.

One of my favorites

Posted by Jarousek on Jun 13, 2014

Hemp seed oil is by gar my favorite oil for salads. It's nutty taste and nutritional value are worth of every penny. I have been using this oil for over two years and have not found any better substitute.

For everyday use

Posted by chrissimcleod on Jun 11, 2014

Really enjoy using on toast instead of butter. No good for cooking but a great health choice instead of other sources of omega.

Nature's Answer

Posted by 5477183173425358397 on Jun 03, 2014

I like taking hemp oil in my daily routine as a supplement. Hemp offers so many nutrients and vitamins to your body. It is Nature's Answer to many things that plague us in our lives. I have noticed my sores heal quicker. I applied it to my hand that I burnt and it healed very well without a scar from what I can see. It was not a bad burn but enough to warrant some kind of treatment, and I chose my hemp oil. Nutiva has a very good blend and it is organic. Has a bit of a nutty flavor and when mixed with other things that you would use a cold oil in you cannot tell a difference from other oils.

Loved the idea of this

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Mar 20, 2014

I'm sure it's a fabulous product, in fact I have no doubt it is. Organic hemp oil......what's not to love? I'll tell you.....what's not to love is the taste. I couldn't get past the taste of this oil and so had to switch to hemp oil tablets. I do still believe this is a fantastic product though and just because I couldn't work with the taste of it, doesn't meant that others can't. Any aussies looking for hemp oil, I'd suggest this one. Soooooo much cheaper than what you can buy here in Australia and it's the same quality if not better. Go for it!

Good hemp oil

Posted by 5590949736501888121 on Mar 06, 2014

It tastes great. I usually add the hemp oil to my morning smoothie or salad.