• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

repeat customer - g.s.

Posted by Reviewer1776358 on Sep 24, 2008

Tasty oil - I add to my shakes

Hemp oil for woodworking

Posted by 5115276240057760927 on May 10, 2015

I bought this bottle of hemp oil for woodworking, and it works great, I like it veery much.

Aid with allergies and migraines

Posted by 5311112513870279678 on Jun 20, 2015

I've been suffering from allergies for the past 9 years. Around 2-3 weeks after started to consume this product, I sensed a dramatic improvement in my health condition. I couldn't smell for years, and the taste in food was numb. I really can't tell for sure that this product has made the change, but it's hard to ignore the fact that after so many years of suffering, almost all symptoms are now gone just as I started to consume this oil.

So much for so little $$$!

Posted by Reviewer1360318 on Dec 18, 2008

This stuff is great, with a yummy nutty flavor, and it's green! Like another person commented: what I paid for this 24oz bottle is nearly the same as what I'd pay for an 8oz bottle at a local store.

Amazing

Posted by 5024473398639733671 on Dec 13, 2014

Love this use it in all our cooking , from soups, cakes, cookie, salad . Has a nutty taste but really great:)

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1126772 on Aug 12, 2014

This hemp seed oil is incredibly nutty in flavor, which i love! I make a dressing of this oil, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice, so delicious! Hemp seeds are a nutritional powerhouse and includes magnesium, protein, and healty omega 3's. Favorite of mine

Every day

Posted by Reviewer2350742 on Mar 22, 2012

The bootle gets empty to fast... : )

Génial!!!

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Aug 25, 2014

Je prends une cuillère à soupe de cette huile à jeun depuis 1 mois et je fais le plein d'oméga 3, 6 et 9 !!! C e qui contribue aussi à la beauté et la santé de mes tifs afro!!!! Merci iherb car c'est bien moins cher sur ce site qu'en France!!!!

mr

Posted by 5585571267706487667 on Jan 09, 2015

great product

seems like the quality is very good

Posted by Reviewer2761190 on Dec 03, 2008

I like the taste alot and it seems like a better alternative when comparing this to either flax oil or fish oil.