• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Amazing

Posted by 5024473398639733671 on Dec 13, 2014

Love this use it in all our cooking , from soups, cakes, cookie, salad . Has a nutty taste but really great:)

mr

Posted by 5585571267706487667 on Jan 09, 2015

great product

!!

Posted by 4862320147674356629 on Jan 22, 2015

The best oil for skin, hair and health !! I love it

Nutiva Hemp Oil -orgainc

Posted by 5266528487377478512 on Sep 27, 2013

Love it! its smooth and easy to take with a slightly nutty flavour and I definitely feels as though the inflammation I feel in my joints and muscles after a hard yoga session has lessened and the duration of the tenderness has lessoned. Highly recommend it. Agrees with my constitution better than flaxseed oil

Nutiva Organic hemp oil, cold pressed

Posted by Reviewer2626023 on Jan 23, 2014

Haven't had this long however we have already noticed a good difference in puppy's fur, very soft.Hoping it stops the malting aswell.

Nature's Answer

Posted by 5477183173425358397 on Jun 03, 2014

I like taking hemp oil in my daily routine as a supplement. Hemp offers so many nutrients and vitamins to your body. It is Nature's Answer to many things that plague us in our lives. I have noticed my sores heal quicker. I applied it to my hand that I burnt and it healed very well without a scar from what I can see. It was not a bad burn but enough to warrant some kind of treatment, and I chose my hemp oil. Nutiva has a very good blend and it is organic. Has a bit of a nutty flavor and when mixed with other things that you would use a cold oil in you cannot tell a difference from other oils.

For everyday use

Posted by chrissimcleod on Jun 11, 2014

Really enjoy using on toast instead of butter. No good for cooking but a great health choice instead of other sources of omega.

One of my favorites

Posted by Jarousek on Jun 13, 2014

Hemp seed oil is by gar my favorite oil for salads. It's nutty taste and nutritional value are worth of every penny. I have been using this oil for over two years and have not found any better substitute.

Every day

Posted by Reviewer2350742 on Mar 22, 2012

The bootle gets empty to fast... : )

okey taste - superb oil

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Jan 07, 2012

good taste, better then flax seed oil. great product, good manufacturer (nutiva). will buy again