• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Customer Ratings

really nice

Posted by 4739706578481200697 on Dec 25, 2012

love the taste, great product

Going back to Flax oil

Posted by 5467951958981891830 on Dec 23, 2012

Just really couldn't take the taste of this.

super

Posted by Reviewer1317118 on Nov 20, 2012

Super aliejus uz super kaina :)

A constant in my pantry

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 08, 2012

Hubby puts it on his cereal. Excellent

Bra

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

god olje, tar en spiseskje hver dag:)

I will never go without it

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Oct 05, 2012

Delicious, fresh, pure and so amazing. I am in my 40's and suddenly I am looking years younger. Granted I do take great care of myself, and I take quality supplements from iherb, but nothing made the difference until I added Nutiva Hemp Oil. My fine wrinkles are vastly diminished. My skin has a bounce to it and a plumpness. It looks brighter. My skin is not dry anymore! My scalp is actually getting oily again. This is huge. My joints are also feeling great. My inflammation levels are way down (CRP test much lower). I'm about to add it my dog's diet as well. Please vote for legislation to allow the growing of hemp in the US. We need hemp. VOTE HEMP :) -Michele from Pa.

Nice flavor

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

Great price.

did it's job

Posted by Reviewer3123372 on Sep 22, 2012

I give as a suppliment to my dog and she loved it

great results, great flavor

Posted by krishna on Aug 16, 2012

i'm new at iHerb & buying hemp oil for the 1st time. my mom, 65, is suffering from severe knees joint pain (arthritis), stiff fingers & numb left arm, for few years now. nothing out there is helping her. after several months of search i decided to try hemp oil for her. i placed my order on 7/19/2012 & it arrived on 8/2/2012. i bought 2x710ml bottles of nutiva hemp oil; for my mom & me. she's been consuming ever since, 2 tablespoons, daily. i keep tab on her progress every couple of days. now after 2 weeks, her numb arm is 50% recovered, 3 of her fingers are no longer stiff & lesser knee joint pains. she has told me to place the next order end-Aug. as for me, i love its nutty flavor but i keep to 2 tablespoon a day. now, i don't feel lazy but have more energy, my skin appear much moistured with better complexion...all these in just 2 weeks! thanks iHerb & your team is great! i will continue buying more of your products and yes, nutiva 'miracle' hemp oil is a definite buy!

great quality

Posted by Reviewer1335006 on Jul 31, 2012

this is very good tasting hemp seed oil. It seems fresh and i like that it is organic. I have made lotion from it..(fantastic with aloe vera and white tea) I have used it in smoothies and salad dressing.