| English
| USD ($)

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil, Cold Pressed, 24 fl oz (710 ml)

Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 06, 2012

Top notch quality. It's green but I don't mind since I mostly use it in green smoothies anyways. It has a fairly mild taste - a little bit like cold pressed canola oil. Will continue buying (this was actually my second order).

Every day

Posted by Reviewer2350742 on Mar 22, 2012

The bootle gets empty to fast... : )

Oil for smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer3133671 on Sep 20, 2011

After using this oil for about 3 weeks I both see and feel a huge difference. My skin that used to be very dry in some areas, is now smooth and moist. A nice sideeffect is that my face looks younger and more fresh than before. I can really recomend this oil. And a huge pluss is the nutty taste.

Mild flavored Hemp oil

Posted by Reviewer2441632 on Dec 01, 2011

This is a delicious hemp oil that has milder flavor than what I've been used to. I don't have to brace myself to take it, and am even using it in salad dressing, since it doesn't overpower the flavor, but adds to it. I can use it in smoothies, too. The flavor is good even taking it straight.

I will never go without it

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Oct 05, 2012

Delicious, fresh, pure and so amazing. I am in my 40's and suddenly I am looking years younger. Granted I do take great care of myself, and I take quality supplements from iherb, but nothing made the difference until I added Nutiva Hemp Oil. My fine wrinkles are vastly diminished. My skin has a bounce to it and a plumpness. It looks brighter. My skin is not dry anymore! My scalp is actually getting oily again. This is huge. My joints are also feeling great. My inflammation levels are way down (CRP test much lower). I'm about to add it my dog's diet as well. Please vote for legislation to allow the growing of hemp in the US. We need hemp. VOTE HEMP :) -Michele from Pa.