• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Going back to Flax oil

Posted by 5467951958981891830 on Dec 23, 2012

Just really couldn't take the taste of this.

Best value so cheap , Hemp oil is expensive in Australia

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Apr 18, 2008

Anything organic is a plus today! I add this to my protein shake. Omega 3 6 and 9

ingester

Posted by Reviewer2576452 on Jul 10, 2008

good value, great product, would like to see this in larger containers for better value and les packaging.

Great Taste!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Aug 18, 2008

I think this oil tastes great. I use it for anything that could use a bit of oil dressing in place of olive oil or sunflower oil. The color adds to the appeal as well. It looks almost as green as pumpkin seed oil, but tastes even better...and has omega-3. I recommend you give this a try. I really love it!

Beautiful green and useful oil with Omegas. And it's tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on May 06, 2011

Oil tasty, it is possible to accept it as an additive, unlike linen which almost always tastes bitter. Besides, it can be used in salads, it is especially tasty with hemp seeds. The main thing - not to heat this oil not to destroy irreplaceable fat acids. Beautiful green color of oil also is its advantage, in salads it looks remarkably!

great quality and so good for you

Posted by 4765814025087115594 on Apr 08, 2016

I've never used hemp oil before and I'm so glad I decided to give it a try! I add this to my porridge in the morning, alternating with flax oil. I love the taste and the consistency, it's also a good thing there's a little pump in the lid that doses it, so you don't use it too much. will certainly buy again.

Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil

Posted by Reviewer2301840 on Sep 05, 2008

Pretty good quality product. Most people won't really know what to do with it, so do your research on how to use this product before you buy it, although it lasts a pretty long time in the refrigerator.

The label is deceiving and needs to be reviewed by the FDA.

Posted by 4796033700171615224 on Mar 26, 2015

On the front of the label, it says, "hemp oil". When you read the ingredients, it says, "hemp seed oil". Two totally different products.

profound

Posted by 5177763983198617720 on Apr 14, 2015

perfect, i will keep buying it. i like the taste and the smell. and the effect on me- when i took it for a period of month my back pain stopped, and the digestion was better.

awesome