Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent quality but an acquired taste

Posted by Reviewer3091518 on Jun 14, 2008

The Nutiva product is very good - an organic product in an opaque quality bottle that does not drip. It can be hard to get the product out of the bottle due to the no-drip features - takes me two hands to squeeze before any oil comes out, but then the flow is manageable. The one thing you should be aware of is that despite the claim of light, nutty flavor, hemp oil "solo" is a tough taste to acquire. There is an intial "nutty" taste up front but then a bitter, very grassy lingering flavor at the end. Personally I won't put it in smoothies etc. because I don't want to make my whole meal taste "off." Better to just squeeze it in to the appropriate size teaspoon, hold your breath, say "cheers" and then down it, perhaps with a nice lemon water chaser. :-) I give this product 5 stars for quality but dock it 1 star for the rather misleading packaging verbiage regarding the flavor.

Perfect; Gave 4 stars due to it being so delicate

Posted by 4907216702309490511 on Jan 03, 2014

I used to use this oil for the oil cleansing method for my acne and it made my skin PERFECT AND SMOOTH LIKE WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER....but sadly, I had to refrain from repurchasing because it would end up costing me money -over time-. It needs to be refrigerated and expires after a certain amount of time and I only would use a dime sized amount for my entire face every day, it isn't necessarily possible for me to use it all up in the recommended amount of time. I mean, I suppose I could use it in my food since that's what it's initially made for buttt I don't want to. I love it for my face. I use Life-Flo almond oil for my face now and it works great just doesn't give as fast a result as this hemp oil. I love this oil so much :(

Tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Nov 10, 2012

Tastes just like it should and the bottle is quite practical also with it's special kind of nozzle FIN: Kuopion yliopistossa tehdyt kliiniset tutkimukset ovat osoittaneet terveellisten rasvahappojen määrän nousseen merkittävästi terveiden aikuisten veressä, kun he olivat nauttineet päivittäin 2 ruokalusikallista hamppuöljyä neljän viikon ajan. Tätä löydöstä pidetään syynä siihen, miksi niin monet ihmiset ovat kertoneet ihon kunnon paranemisesta, kynsien vahvistumisesta ja tukan tuuheutumisesta.

good

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

Agree is a good souce of omega 3 n 6. I drink it direct. Was surprise it is packed in plastic bottle.

Bra