• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

VERY GOOD

Great

Posted by 5658074755110143028 on Apr 24, 2014

Great natural taste...

Really dark and herbal scent

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on May 20, 2014

I use this oil for beauty purpose: to remove make-up.. or even as a night facial oil. It's really soft for my skin and doesn't make i breack out. I also use it on my hair. It's penetrate quickly the scalp and it does leave my hair a bit stronger. This brand also looks very good: The color of the oil is very dark (almost black) and it's still has a strong smell. All this insure that the oil has not been to refined. I don't know about the taste but for the others purpose I'm loving it!

Very good and tasty

Posted by 5746061813854996622 on Jun 02, 2014

i use this everyday and i really like this oil. i will order again. thanks i herb for the nice products.

It's good, I guess?

Posted by 4986445928337062789 on Nov 13, 2016

My first time using hemp oil so I have nothing to compare it to. I mainly use it to remove my makeup. It does the job. I dab a little on my face at night and in the morning , when I'm not too lazy to get it out of the fridge. I hate the fact that it must be stored in the fridge! Oh I have to mention this... I accidentally dropped the bottle twice but it didn't break!!

good product

Posted by 5510275203777900299 on Oct 17, 2016

Good quantity and quality. I use this to make my DIY moisturizer. Good for skin.

Good for my eczema

Posted by Chewmabel on Oct 17, 2016

It worked on my really red eczema.. am trying as a moisturiser for face after reading so many benefits of it..

Excellent for Rosacea and allergic skin !!!

Posted by ElizabethI on Dec 03, 2016

I bought it because I have rosacea and my face is always allergic, there was once last month that my face was all red and serious allergy, then I mix a few drops of hemp oil together with a few drops of sweet almond oil , and put on my whole face and leave it overnight and in day time. After continue using about a week, my redness and allergy was almost gone for 80%!!! And I still continue using this as I found this is so natural and is really good for my skin ! Although it seems oily when first applied on face, it can be absorbed quickly and u would find ur skin becomes really soft the other day! Highly recommend !