Nice hemp protein

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 06, 2011

I am a fan of most hemp proteins for certain applications, but I think it's really just a matter of taste. Some people love the nutty flavour (like me) but others gag over hemp. This is a great protein if you are looking for a high quality, tasty plain hemp protein powder. Don't expect it to mix as nicely as whey or soy or most other proteins, but play around with it and find ways you like it ( think it's great in protein pancakes, chia puddings, certain smoothies like ones that are pumpkin based, etc.)

Classy

Posted by Reviewer1314791 on Dec 25, 2011

Hemp isn't the ideal source of protein per se, but this product is very impressive and really probably as good as hemp protein can be - mixes very well, not great taste but not bad - nutty, vegetal flavour - and tastes very clean and fresh. Their package says that they value freshness and their product really seems to reflect this which is worth a lot to me. Great convenient source of protein variety.

Think this will work for me

Posted by Reviewer1856119 on Mar 21, 2011

Neutral flavour, goes down easily. Far better than any dairy- or soy based proteins I've tried in the past. I've only tried it for about a week, but I'm exited to see the effect over time.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2418577 on Mar 09, 2010

At first the taste was pretty bad, thought i'd never be able to drink it. Tried it with everything but after a week the bad taste seem to fade. If your drop a bit of vanilla, it taste fine. Best thing i found was to have it with really cold water. No problem at all now drinking it.

Hemp protein

Posted by Reviewer2490395 on Mar 13, 2010

Easy to use. I add this daily to my smoothies. I recommend.

Mix up

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 06, 2011

Wasn't what I thought I was getting, but it turned out great.

As good as it gets?

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 05, 2013

I guess there is no such thing as a great tasting hemp protein powder? :P So this is just fine, I drink beacause it better do me some good! ;)

Great