A quality organic hemp protein!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012

I would describe the taste as mix of nutty, veggie/grassy and earthy and my initial big mistake was to try and mix it with sweet things – it literally made me gag. I know that some of the reviewers find it delicious that way but it was a no-go for me. Now I am mixing it into cold cream veggie soup and I am actually enjoying it!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291987 on Apr 04, 2009

Tastes great! My wife and I love it!. We mix it with rice milk, a banana, some stevia or honey and blend it up. Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about. It mixes just fine....he probably didn't think to use a blender :)

Best Protein

Posted by Reviewer2521647 on Jul 26, 2010

Hemp is the best, most bioavailable protein available. DON'T EAT WHEY!

Exceptional Product!

Posted by Reviewer1235908 on Aug 07, 2011

I have been using this product for 4 months now and never had digestion problems like when using whey protein or high amount of urea in my urine(a whey byproduct). Love this product, a little expensive but really a must. Best od all proteins I tried.

Great for recovery shake!

Posted by 5532496297731106086 on Mar 18, 2014

My marathon training demands high protein recovery and it needs to be gluten/lactose-free. Been using Nutiva for more than a year, it's great! My stomach is able to hold it down after a tummy churning 20-30km training. Well, there is nothing fantastic about the taste of hemp so really depends on individual tolerance. I like to use coconut water and I'm not bothered by it's slightly lumpy and grainy texture (just use creamy fruits, e.g. banana or mango). My Sundesa blender bottle works quite well.

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 10, 2015

It's brown powder. I usually put this in my pancake to replace flour. Everyday i will check the intake of protein.Sometimes i will eat it straight if lack of protein. Subtle taste but not too bad!

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1355078 on Jul 06, 2010

Raw, organic hemp protein. It's great and doesn't really have a tast when you mix it in a shake. It's great, nutritional, effective and I recommend it.

excellent protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2658375 on Jul 13, 2011

this is an excellent protein powder for anyone; i discovered it because i am avoiding soy, dairy and grains. but i would recommend it to anyone interested in a protein powder. it tastes just fine (a bit grassy maybe), and mixed with berries, juice and cultured coconut milk, it is absolutely delicious!

Hemp protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2374671 on Nov 03, 2011

Fantastic product, delicious way to get more protein the raw organic way! 5 stars.

good

Posted by Reviewer2096197 on Aug 19, 2010

Good taste, raw, protein enough

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »