Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on May 06, 2009

This is much smoother and less gritty than Manitoba Harvert 50% hemp protein,and the 3lb bag is a good deal.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Feb 25, 2010

very goood protein powder if you are looking to build muscles on a vegan diet

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 13, 2009

This is a large amount of protein powder and I love that it comes in a re-sealable bag instead of bulky plastic containers.

Top quality and a lot of protein!

Posted by olofpersson on Apr 05, 2012

Smooth and nice texture! Nice to protein-enhance your morning porridge! This is Nutivas high-protein alternative. Don't mix it up with Nutivas ordinary hemp-protein if you want the concentrated stuff. A little bit more expensive but it's worth it and not gritty at all!

Excellent product

Posted by Angelsoul on Oct 23, 2013

I use this low -fiber protein in morning smoothie together with spinach, kale , apple , whole flax seed and grapes. It tastes very good, gives me good energy all day long. This product was also recommended by Naturopath for friend of mine , who is recovering from BC chemotherapy treatment, because it has no milk , and is especially good to restore her heart muscle. Thank you for good quality and good price .

GREAT PROTEIN DRINK- GREAT FOR WEIGHT LOSS

Posted by Reviewer3181077 on Sep 18, 2014

If you don't like the taste, just add stevia. I did to mine, along with some chia seeds and it tastes GREAT, even mixed with filtered water! I drink it and stir it with a spoon at the same time so the hemp doesn't go to the bottom. Or shake it up and drink it fast. Some people are picky about the flavor and texture, like they expect it to taste like a fruit smoothie. Just be creative and add stevia or another natural sweetener and it's perfect. My mom adds almond milk or coconut milk. So all you out there that complain about the taste and texture, "Get over it." You'll be wishing you had some when the economic crash comes. smile smile, laugh, laugh.

Honest Company and Product

Posted by 4832137471521979340 on Apr 04, 2013

I've found that this product is mostly as advertised both on iherb and on the company's site. It's not as 'mixable' as Nutiva says, but it's as mixable as I would expect from a hemp product - it does leave a grainy feel in your mouth, but this doesn't bother me. The levels of fiber, iron and omegas beat those of whey (or other) products, but this comes at the loss of protein content. 15g of hemp protein per serving compares compares 22g or more in whey products. So if you're budgeting or strictly looking to bulk up, look into whey products. If you're vegan though, 15g of protein is as good as it gets. Tastes great with most milk products (dairy and non-dairy). Whatever you do, do not mix it with water alone - it will turn your stomach inside out. Yuck. Overall, quite happy with the product. Certainly pleased with iherb's shipping speed!

love it!

Posted by 4729210685613656900 on Jul 25, 2012

i am very excited about this product as I attempt to get more plant based proteins into my diet. it mixes easily into my morning nutritional shake. i really appreciate that I can buy 3 pounds at a time!

Gives you protein and energy

Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Feb 22, 2012

But gave me constipation as well. Need to balance it up with fiber and coconut oil plus lots of water. Will continue to buy.

good

Posted by Reviewer1823126 on Feb 28, 2012

I had high hopes for this, and although it is more or less what I expected, I definitely ordered too much and underestimated the gritty-ness of it. I don't find the taste disturbing (it kin of tastes like grass) but it is a little gritty when put into smoothies. Anyway, overall, I like it, I won't be buying any more for a VERY long time as I have enough to last me years.