• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Hemp protein w Fiber

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on Mar 23, 2009

We mix this with the Designer Whey protein because it has a good fiber content. Tastes good too.

Easy to Mix

Posted by Reviewer2094674 on Jul 21, 2011

This Protein drink is really not bad tasting at all. It has a smooth easy taste and it mixes easily too with a fork. No equipment needed. I put it in vanilla almond milk and it's perfect. I appreciate the nutritional content too.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2563364 on Jul 23, 2010

Great value and great product

Full of goodness

Posted by Reviewer2082424 on May 03, 2011

I really like this. I add 2T to my morning smoothies. The only thing is its a bit gritty. You need to blend it very very very well. Next time I might order the chocolate one.

ok hemp protein

Posted by Reviewer2096197 on Aug 19, 2010

Good taste, nourishing

Hmm

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on Nov 29, 2010

Not good taste, but not bad tasta either.. very healthy!

user

Posted by Reviewer2576452 on Sep 12, 2008

great product, need it in bulk

Gritty

Posted by Reviewer1308031 on Oct 09, 2008

Very gritty to drink.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1438457 on Oct 25, 2008

This brand of hemp protein has a good flavor and blends rather easily (either in a blender or in a shaker bottle). I'd buy it again.

Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1526191 on Nov 06, 2007

As a very busy professional, I don't have the time or energy to pay nearly as much attention as I should to eating a balanced diet. I rarely eat junk or fast food, but I just don't eat a balanced diet and have difficulty getting enough protein. I love this product because it helps me get a good dose of protein in a quick shake that I can drink quickly and take on the run. You really want to drink this fairly quickly anyway because the powder is dense and will settle at the bottom. You can add a banana or other fruit to your shake which helps the powder stay suspended longer so you don't have to drink as quickly. I think this has a decent, kind of nutty flavor, but it isn't a replacement for dessert by any means.