• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Good but Gritty & high dose

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Apr 25, 2011

I wanted this for tube feeding to get Hight protein w/fiber. 4 scoops is too much ., even 1 clogged the tube. It is only good for oral feeding. I reduced the stars based on my needs

Very thick

Posted by Reviewer1565129 on May 24, 2010

The taste is okay but the powder form adds a very thick consistency to my shake. I will try the seeds next time.

Hemp

Posted by Reviewer2115226 on Jun 12, 2010

I know this is a good product because I was advised to take this by my nutritionalist and my friend recommended the product. It makes me gag. If you have any suggestions for taking this please let me know.

wells

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Oct 11, 2014

has a funny colour and also can be a little gritty . mostly i cant taste much . other than that its a good product . appreciate that it has no additives

Not a bad product, but not loving the taste

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Nov 28, 2011

This a good product but it's not very tasty. I add a few drops of stevia to make it more palatable, but I still don't "enjoy" it.

Protein

Posted by 5412648850784338366 on Jul 12, 2013

I do this in my smoothies. After blending it sinks to the bottom. But the taste is ok.

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer2664027 on May 22, 2008

I'm always looking for different protein sources and thought Hemp would be nice. It's just okay, sometimes it hurts my stomach right after I drink it.

too thick

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

This stuff is gross!

The ultimate protein.

Posted by Reviewer1222516 on Jan 01, 2008

I have been using this product now for a few months, and it is GREAT! Hemp protein has complete complex strains of amino acids, and a high protein ratio. On top of that, the fiber is top quality and comes in large amounts. I take this for full body health.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3170769 on Nov 25, 2007

an excellent source of fiber.