• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Reviews | English

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1632594 on Mar 03, 2008

I love hemp protein and Nutiva seems to be the best out of the 3 I've tried. Be sure to take plenty of enzymes so you get the full benefit of the protein.

Great in smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer3255809 on Mar 05, 2008

At first I could not find a good way to eat this, the taste is very strong. But I freeze bananas and strawberries and add soy milk to make a delicious smoothie with this protein powder. With fiber in it, it is perfectly filling for a decent breakfast. And I am loving the health benefits.

Great raw protein

Posted by Reviewer2214959 on Apr 18, 2008

Unlike other protein powders, I find the taste of Nutiva Hemp Protein very mild and pleasant. It has a good amount of protein per serving and the price couldn't be better.

smoothies and more

Posted by Reviewer3166039 on Apr 26, 2008

This doesn't taste fantastic on its own but goes well in smoothies and I also am using it to make energy bars for the kids by processing it with dried fruits and nuts. It adds protein and "soaks up" some of the moisture and oiliness.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein, 3 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2496821 on Apr 28, 2008

I have been using organic hemp protein for several years and am delighted with it's health benefits. It has been rather expensive in the past & I am very happy to finally find it in a bulk package which saves both money & packaging materials.

Great Product at $18.00 per 3lbs!

Posted by Reviewer2406536 on Jun 22, 2008

However, $28.00 is over priced compared to other vendors on the WWW.

Great stuff despite taste.

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Feb 16, 2009

Balanced ratio of amino acids PLUS Good fats PLUS Lots of fibre But wait, there's still more Makes me alkaline! (whey always made me acid). BEATS THE SOCKS OFF WHEY! Tastes like chalk with a hint of broccoli, but, who cares. I like this stuff.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

my body can't take it

Rich in protein, omega-fatty acids and fiber

Posted by yyuenhk on Jun 04, 2016

Rich in protein, omega-fatty acids and fiber, hemp has a nutty-tasting seed with a wide variety of uses. Hemp is loaded with all 20 amino acids (including the 9 essential). This densely nutritious food is an excellent addition to the diet of anyone looking for plant-based protein, and is preferred by many vegetarians and vegans. Hempseed is great for sprinkling over yogurt or salads, adding to shakes, or including in baked or sautéed dishes, Thanks! iHerb!! :D 蛋白粉來源於天然植物,營養豐富,不含麥麩和乳糖。可加入飲料,酸奶,蔬果,烘烤甜點等各種食品中添加高營養蛋白成分。蛋白粉可為兒童和孕婦提供鐵、葉酸、多種維生素B,還是素食者的最佳天然食物。蛋白粉不但有助於健身愛好者保持良好體型,還是塑造形體最理想的肌肉增強劑,提高肌肉質量而不會增長脂肪。

Love it

Posted by 5143256108445073375 on May 09, 2014

I bought a similar product on vacation in Germany, and was happy to find this on Iherb when I ran out. (I live in Norway where its quite expensive to buy this kind of product, so I was happy to see that i could order it online for a much smaller amount of money) Combined with regular exercise, I find that hemp protein powder has helped me to loose some weight and its good for the muscles after workout/exercise. It also helps me control my cravings for candy and sweet stuff, in addition to making my hair and skin look healthier. Now I use it almost everyday and I´m really happy with the results. Will continue to order it!