10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber, 30 oz (851 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good product. Good logistics.

Posted by Reviewer1505822 on May 27, 2009

I mix hemp protein with maca, mesquite and raw cacao. Quick meal with lots of good stuff in it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 19, 2010

This is a great product & I have been using for some time, but recently I tried the Jarrow one, which I actually prefer now. Both are good though.

Good nutrition, OK in drinks

Posted by Reviewer3331547 on Jan 16, 2011

I've been using the Nutiva Hemp Protein + Fiber for half a year now and am a repeat customer. I buy it because it doesn't have any extra junk in it and the nutritional content is superior. It took some convincing to get my kids to drink their gritty smoothies, but they're used to them now. I kind of like the texture myself, but I only use 1/2 to 1/3 of the serving size. Four tablespoons and I think I'd feel like I was drinking sand. Mixed with OJ, frozen banana, flax seed oil, frozen strawberries, frozen raspberries - and it's a great breakfast.

Nutiva

Posted by Reviewer1325537 on Feb 15, 2011

I like this product. I could see how the taste could not be appealing to a lot of people but mixed and blended with fruits it does the job. I like the ingredients and the added fiber. Rated stars because taste coule be better. Overall experience with Iherb.com A++

Norway

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Feb 19, 2011

Love the protein and the fiber. Greate in shakes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »