Nutiva Hemp Protean+Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2159035 on Mar 11, 2011

I have taken a huge amount of supplements in my life. Because I am a drummer I am concerned with staying healthy and having as much energy that's humanely possible. That said this is the BEST product for health and energy I have ever taken. After drinking this product in the morning I literally run up the stairs with unlimited energy and at 65 years old that's pretty good. I also play 3-4 hours a day on drum set. Also iherb is a great online store with fantastic prices and service!!

Fantastic value and nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 27, 2010

This is the 2nd pack I've bought from iherb and I store it in the freezer (you can use it straight from the freezer)... It's plain and a little gritty but I've played around with it quite a lot and my favourite easy mix is to add 1 tablespoon of this powder with 1 tsp of Navitas Naturals, Twister Power, Greens Blend, Vanilla-Almond Flavor in water - this makes the whole drink sweet, raw and super tasty!! If I have some extra time, I will stick the above in a blender with 1 banana and some raw seed milk ... you can just add some shelled hemp protein powder instead of the raw milk and it will make it milky. Add some inulin if you want prebiotics ... or some raw honey for extra sweetness. Other things that will go with this are maca, carob, cacao, cinammon etc... Play around with it, it's a very good base for all shakes because of the protein and fiber. This is good stuff and a staple in my easy-to-be-raw bag of tricks.

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Oct 28, 2009

buy it all the time. tastes great. mix it with a bit of stevia, almond milk and fruit. love it.

Weird, but cool

Posted by Reviewer2995838 on Jun 07, 2011

I think some people might dislike the taste. It's very... neutral, with a pinch of nuttyness, and I like it! I also like the fact that it contains omega acids and loads of proteins. <3 It feels like my smoothies are legit meals.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1923151 on Jun 13, 2011

Like this better than others I've tried. Blends well, and works really well in smoothies.

Great taste, awesome fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

I follow a relatively meat and dairy-free lifestyle and as a runner, it is nice to have this protein mixed into my morning smoothie to replenish my body and keep it regular. It is great tasting and nutty. I love it! You will too!

Healthy and cleaning

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Jan 07, 2013

I love this product. The hemp protein help me with the stomach problem. It's great for every sporting and making regulative exercise.

Sacred plant

Posted by 5286952796999677947 on Jun 09, 2013

Goes great in my breakfast smoothie with bananas, carrot, spinach, ginger, strawberries...gives a satiety feeling and, of course, all the amino acids.

Very GOOD product!!!

Posted by 5672788712829872276 on Sep 08, 2013

Very GOOD product!!!

Great for adding into smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014

Glad for the protein and fiber because I'm a diabetic. I use this in a smoothie with frozen banana, maca, matcha green tea and raw cacao...it's my healthy coffee substitute and I love it. I also use it in my raw vegetable soups, sometimes in combination with pea protein powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »