Nutiva, Organic Hemp Protein Hi-Fiber, 30 oz (851 g)

Fantastic value and nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 From Great Britain on Oct 27, 2010

This is the 2nd pack I've bought from iherb and I store it in the freezer (you can use it straight from the freezer)... It's plain and a little gritty but I've played around with it quite a lot and my favourite easy mix is to add 1 tablespoon of this powder with 1 tsp of Navitas Naturals, Twister Power, Greens Blend, Vanilla-Almond Flavor in water - this makes the whole drink sweet, raw and super tasty!! If I have some extra time, I will stick the above in a blender with 1 banana and some raw seed milk ... you can just add some shelled hemp protein powder instead of the raw milk and it will make it milky. Add some inulin if you want prebiotics ... or some raw honey for extra sweetness. Other things that will go with this are maca, carob, cacao, cinammon etc... Play around with it, it's a very good base for all shakes because of the protein and fiber. This is good stuff and a staple in my easy-to-be-raw bag of tricks.

gritty but good

Posted by Reviewer1898566 From North Carolina on Apr 24, 2009

with this amount of fiber, the grittyness is expected - this has little taste of it's own, so can be mixed with fruit juice, soup, or stirred into a dish. It does turn everything green of course.

Good vegan protein and prefect for hair

Posted by Reviewer3323257 From Bulgaria on Mar 09, 2011

I love this product and my hair is beautiful because of it.

Great taste, awesome fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 From Maryland on Jan 24, 2012

I follow a relatively meat and dairy-free lifestyle and as a runner, it is nice to have this protein mixed into my morning smoothie to replenish my body and keep it regular. It is great tasting and nutty. I love it! You will too!

Healthy and cleaning

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Jan 07, 2013

I love this product. The hemp protein help me with the stomach problem. It's great for every sporting and making regulative exercise.