• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Reviews | English

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by Reviewer1064788 on Jul 09, 2010

Nutiva excel with another product. Great to see that they are from a Canadian source. The price is very good too!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

Great supplement of omega. I add them to my smoothies.

BEST taste ever!!!

Posted by 5253373770616731241 on Sep 13, 2016

This is my first time trying out hemp seeds and I absolutely LOVE this! I was sceptical about it at first so I ordered this smaller pack size but my family finished it within days so now I'm ordering a much bigger size! It has a nutty taste sort of like shredded pine nuts. You can put it on top of anything, salad, smoothie, yogurt, toast, etc.

Great Add-on!

Posted by Reviewer1287062 on Apr 06, 2008

Delicious! Nice in a salad for extra nutrition. Bag isn't huge so this particular size won't last long with multiple users .

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Jan 08, 2012

Good and nutritious. Has that slightly nutty flavour, and is easy to digest.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer1293926 on Mar 05, 2010

Being new to hempseed, I found this reasonably priced (after comparison shopping), and it tastes wonderful!

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Posted by Reviewer1305774 on Apr 15, 2008

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Great product

Posted by 5244340765601547310 on Oct 14, 2014

Tastes great and healthy. will buy again.

Posted by 5290016073652268367 on Oct 29, 2012

I like this product very much, put it in my green smoothies

Great for smoothies

Posted by ninalinich on Nov 05, 2013

I have this in my green smoothie EVERY morning. So delicious and so good for you!!